President Trump Reveals Iran Planned to Attack Four Embassies

President Trump on Friday revealed to Fox News host Laura Ingraham that Iran planned to attack four embassies.

“We will tell you that probably it was going to be the embassy in Baghdad,” Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

“I can reveal that I believe it would have been four embassies,” he added.

The full interview with President Trump and Laura Ingraham will air Friday night at 10 PM ET on the “Ingraham Angle.”

Earlier this week top Trump officials in the State Department, Defense and CIA held a private briefing with congressional members on the Soleimani drone strike.

The briefing included evidence of an imminent attack by Soleimani operatives on US assets in the Middle East.

However, the Democrat-media-complex has been pushing the narrative that the intel to justify the drone strike on Soleimani was “thin.”

On Friday Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that Democrats lied about the intel briefing.

“We had specific information on an imminent threat and that threat stream included attacks on U.S. embassies. Period. Full stop,” Pompeo said. When later asked what he meant by imminent, he responded: “It was going to happen.”

1 Like

God bless President Trump. He is doing everything he can to keep this country safe and the Democrats would rather align themselves with Iran than with their own president.

1 Like

It is important to bring this up. I don’t know how things are going to play out but I am very suspicious of this because of the logic Trump showed to all of us back in 2012. Why doesn’t that same logic apply now? It should. We should do what Trump was doing in 2012. Question everything.

2 Likes

Iagree and the Dems aren’t afraid to hide their Leftist bias against him.None of the Dems have an hair on their ass to support him or make difficult decisions. They would be more welcome in Leftists 3rd world countries.

Wrong, they’d rather avoid another gratuitous war and Trump promised to get us out of the ME.

First it was the Baghdad embassy, then it was “embassies” plural, now it was 4 embassies. BULLSHIT. There’s zero evidence and not even huge Trump supporters like Paul and Lee are buying his lies.

Trump is screwed, he’s got people who can protect him in the senate impeachment trial who want regime change in Iran. :thinking:

god damn president trump.

Iran reminds me of an undisciplined, spoiled child with parents (the appeasers) who do nothing about the behavior so it continues to escalate.

Uncle Joe comes to visit (Trump), rapps a few knuckles and all of a sudden the only one the child acts out towards are the ones who do nothing about the behavior.

Spot on. For all Trumps maximum pressure, Iran is acting out far more during his presidency. Trump began poking Iran the moment he was inaugurated and hasn’t let up. These provocations are going to lead to either the Iranian government lashing out in a massive attack (what some in the Trump administration want) or the Iranian people will have suffered enough that they will revolt in such magnitude that the current government collapses (also what many in the Trump administration want) But, just like in the wake of Iraq, Libya and Syria, the US has no ability to predict what the outcomes of either of those would be. Leaving us with yet another “pottery barn rule” to deal with.

Trump’s simply a liar. He is doing the opposite of his campaign promise to get the US OUT OF THE ME…

Who would you rather have , HRC, Fakeahontas or Senile Sanders.

Right @Ren, first it was the Baghdad embassy, then Pompeo said embassies, now Trump says four embassies. All lies and deception. This is why two of his staunch allies in the senate called bullshit on him. They got zero evidence in their briefing.

Reminder - Iran isn’t the problem.

1 Like

Typical gullible Trump supporter. Would you not like to see some evidence that the threat had now somehow morphed into 4 embassies? Or do you give Trump carte Blanche to do anything he wants?

Monte, you think Trump is the problem, he’s just another puppet on a string. It’s like you’ve been MK ultraed by CNN and MSM. Trump just began his presidency 3 years ago. He didn’t create this global mess. It’s the Deep Shit State that’s running the show. Last president to really cross the Deep Shit State was JFK and he was assassinated in front of millions. They have the power. Trump is just another carnival barker.

Ok, well we need a real Maverick. Somehow I don’t think the DNC/RNC will allow it.

-Dana Carvey imitating George HW Bush (1990)

“Not gonna happen”

images

1 Like

That’s funny, he was good too.

1 Like

He made the stupid claim, but revealed nothing, and no other cabinet members could confirm it. Nor were those four embassies evacuated to protect anybody from the alleged IMMINENT attack that never existed. :roll_eyes: