President Trump has 'repeatedly expressed interest' in buying Greenland for the US

Greenland is rightful American clay. I think it’s high time for the Inuit people to be liberated at last from the Danish yoke.

I just don’t know. Is this a joke, dementia, the worst imperialism… All I know is that the great (watch it) Danish series Borgen (the site of Denmark’s government) has one plot line about a US President cancelling a visit to Denmark because of Greenland. In the show, it is the US use of a base in Greenland as as stop on trips moving prisoners to Guantanamo. The Greenland PM is outraged. The US contends they only landed because there was an emergency and emergencies can land at the nearest airport/base. It turns out there are many such trips. The US President cancels the state visit.

All I can conclude is this…

Trump is batshit crazy, dangerous, a monster, and evil incarnate. Yet, the US constitution (that vile document) provides no easy way to remove him from office.

I think it important to point out that most discussions seem to be like discussing who should be the next captain of the Titanic. We’ve hit the iceberg (and it was quite near Greenland).

1 Like

Ha ha ha! You funny man! Another 4 years and boots will be on you commies necks! Love it! And you call Trump batshit crazy? Ha ha ha! Thanks man I needed the laugh!

Trump is a retard…

1 Like

This isn’t why he cancelled his trip! This is fake news! Sigh! The age we live in!

Huh? The Washington Times is one of the most pro-Trump news sites out there. If they are reporting it I doubt it is fake news.

Dude! Or dudette, or whatever you are, every single news media outlet is reporting the same story. What does that tell you?

Really? Trump is like a big child that thinks he can have all the cookies in the world for himself. Well, except for the Israeli ones.

1 Like

There is no fake news to begin with, just news that the Trumper doesn’t like.

Madison,yor geography is off.It was off of Nova Scotia.

This is funny’ I am sure if you conducted a poll I would be willing to guess that most Americans would gladly trace Puerto Rico for Greenland!

You bet I would!!!

Why, have you been to either or both?

I’ve had my share of BAD experiences with PRs. The ones I had contact with were arrogant and believed our laws don’t apply to them and used either a knife or an ILLEGALLY possessed handgun to settle disputes with Anglo neighbors. Not to mention raising chickens in the basement of their homes.

The Ricans would become a complete welfare state and the debt would be forgiven.Everyone would have food stamps, free medical care and welfare for life.
I would Gladly give them to Denmark, then they would need a passport to enter the U.S.