President Trump Announces Turkish Unilateral Invasion of Northern Syria

Interesting thought.

What would you say about the uprising of the leftists?

“Digipoo” that is a good one! That one might stick to the wall!:rofl:

Like anti matter is to matter! One compliments the other as opposing forces. When contemplating your question in deeper thought I am reminded of the story of the making of the film “Citizen Kane” by Orson Wells. The film is essentially a biography about William Randolph Hurst, who essentially tried to ruin Well’s career due to this one film. The point I am making is that Hurst and Wells were such two opposing forces destined for the roles they played! They were very dynamic powerful forces that changed lives forever! The same can be said for Pelosi and Trump! Their eventual clash was already predetermined by fate, as the left rising follows and so too does the Trump base! We are witnessing history with seismic shifts that will alter its course forever! It’s not just in the US but world wide!

Watch Citizen Kane again, it will start to make sense!

It’s a beautiful thing to witness isn’t it? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well, it was there in plain sight. Though of course the Bush administration was doing its best to keep Americans attention elsewhere.

Oct . 15, 2006 : al Masri announces the establishment of the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI), with Abu Omar al Baghdadi as its leader. 2007: Following the surge of U.S. troops in Iraq , ISI is driven from Baghdad into Diyala, Salahideen, and Mosul.Apr 30, 2019

Combatants: Hezbollah; Syria; Lashkar-e-Jhangvi…

Military Commander: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Timeline: the Rise, Spread, and Fall of the Islamic State | Wilson Center

Monty earning his paycheck!:rofl:

Well of course that’s a given…

Great move by Senator Rand Paul!

1 Like

It’s neither. You can’t really understand a culture looking at it from the outside.

@Patriot @Tyfoon

This post probably needs to be removed.

Of course all Zionists shills and trolls want my posts removed.

No! Only when you act like a stupid asshat who likes to scream for attention Digipoopoo!

Coming from the chief attention whore…

Thats the best you can come up with?

The same person who shit posts regularly here? Yeah OK Digipoopoo! You regularly try to derail threads, which might explain why you don’t have many likes here and are screaming for attention all the time!

Don’t feed it. …

I wish his name was Paul Rand - Rand Paul just doesn’t sound right?

His father has his own show called the “The Liberty Report”. You actually might like him as some of the things he talks about aligns more to your way of thinking.

Headline from The Liberty Report -

" Pentagon Hands Manbij To The Russians (Can We Get Them To Take Afghanistan Too?)

LOL The man is on the ball.

(Ron Paul doesn’t sound right either!)

1 Like

Interesting comments from Trump! “Why is the US fighting for Syria’s land?” Good point Mr President!

Also the comments about the military industrial complex was a shocker! I don’t remember since Eisenhower hearing a US president use that term. Holy Moly!

Great Presser by Trump!

1 Like