Present government or the future agenda, which do you think will be victorious?

This violence is going to result in two scenarios.

1. Our present government is going to survive the violent onslaught. OR
  2. The globalists will take over.

At this point, can anyone envision our future?

And what does number two look like to you?

No. The future of the USA is unpredictable at this juncture.
The US President may be one person but what he does and doesn’t affects the entire world.
(That’s why we are very concerned about what’s going on inside the US)

By the way, why do you ask the question if you gonna disappear for several months? Do you read the responses?

Yes, I read responses, and I’m not going to disappear.
I ask the question because I’m very afraid of our future.

This has been planned for the last two decades, to the finest detail.

2 Likes

You’re very modest.
It’s been planned for centuries or even millennia, depending on how deep you want to go.

Would you mind expanding on that?

Shit… it looks like shit… :))

Oh, and globalism looks like shit too.

2 Likes

The Trump administration get four more years, easily. Then, as the second four years go by, there will be nobody with the courage to confront the malicious forces in our society after Trump is gone and the weasels in the GOP will return to control.

Then we’ll resume the accelerating descent into hell that Trump stopped temporarily.

Our present government will survive the onslaught- as they did when another great BLM hero ‘Ivy League’ Mike Brown tried to murder a cop unsuccessfully, and blacks went apeshit. Same riots, different day.

I really don’t know what millies and Z’ers will turn into over the next two decades; will they grow up?

I agree, but President Trump’s real time experience in the swamp, will hopefully enlighten him to the future.

Absent Trump essentially was the goal which became reality….:sunglasses:

And now the Whitehouse is without leadership… as is the USA.

Why are resurrecting old threads?

Why do you care……………

1 Like