Pray About Possible Cheating

If you believe that the democrats cheated to elect Joe Biden, you should pray. If his victory was unfair, God is the only one who can help us now. If you have any doubts about Biden winning, please pray.

I’m not sure that the democrats did cheat but if they did, it was pretty underhanded. I’m not a sore loser. I just want justice. If the democrats did cheat to elect Biden, they should not prevail. I’ve heard some things that do sound like cheating possibly happened.

I hope for the democrats and Joe Biden’s sakes that there was no cheating. If they did cheat, it’s sad to see such an injustice occur in the USA. I hope that there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square. But if he didn’t win fair and square, it’s a travesty.

Just in case cheating was involved, I’ve been praying. If you believe there was no cheating, that’s fine. But if you do believe that there is a possibility of cheating, please pray.

1 Like

I think mass protests for weeks and months on end will also help.

1 Like

Did covid lock downs get ghetto ppl to register to vote? 90% turn out in high populated ghetto cites … maybe… or did truck loads of fake ballots get processed? How do we find out?

Bad photo shop… but don’t doubt something like this happened