Pot Politics Personified!

So Mr Biden has done it again. He has stated he will remove sentences for marijuana possession. His reason is that
this law is racially unfair. Is this a legal move? Of course it is political. This is an example of the Left and Progressive last ditch effort for votes by tapping into a potential people group=drug using people of color. It is difficult to name an example of the rule of law being subverted to fit the pleasure of criminals over common sense more foolish than this policy. Perhaps voters will note this. Victims surely will.

2 Likes

I guess this will make Chicago less dangerous lol … can you imagine releasing more gangbangers and drug dealers in these neighborhoods? Democrats should be forced to live here.

1 Like

A president that doesn’t believe in our laws wants to defund the police and remove our borders . :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

:joy: Old man reefer madness lives on.

220px-Reefer_Madness_(1936)

Lest I be taken to task for"Political Incorrectness",will the intelligencia please clarify a point of diction: Is it okay to refer to African Americans as “people of color”?
An how is that different from “colored people”,which I am thinking is derogatory?
Is it just another example of Liberal hypocritical double talk?

This is an empty gesture.
Trump signed a prison reform bill into law that released hundreds of thousands of inmates from prison for simple possession charges.
He also signed a bill legalizing hemp. (I know this second part because a dear friend of mine here in Florida has created a botanical empire that is fueled with fields of marijuana, based on that law.)
All Unelected Joe has done is try to copy Trump’s policies.

Wanna blame Unelected Joe for drug problems. Put his face on EVERY fentanyl death caused by illegal aliens he invited to enterr this country illegally.

2 Likes

While we’re on the subject of drugs:
Biden’s new efforts to have a price cap on insulin seems like a benevolent and honorable move. When I heard that news item,and consider that we are talking JOE BIDEN here, I became suspicious… So l researched it and found that , according to national institute of health,NIH, African Americans are twice as likely to develop insulin dependant Type 2 diabetes. Just more pre- Mid Term Politics.
Everything that comes out of the mouth of the Head of the Biden Syndicate must be weighed carefully.

1 Like

I might add that gas prices are up ànother 20¢ since yesterday afternoon in my fair city. Perhaps you saw the Fox News interview this morning with the Saudi scholar? She said that. , Frankly the Saudis consider America on the wrong path and are not willing to abide Biden. As we know, he is at fault for the gas prices, and, rather than support Biden and his Woke Ageñda, OPEC+ will lose money and cut production. Seems to me worth dollars per gallon to halt the whole Liberal mess in America. I have a bicycle ,you know.

Economics 101: Government price caps ALWAYS lead to (a) higher prices, (b) rationing (c) shortages.
There is nothing benevolent or honorable about Biden’s idiotic move. Look what he did to gas price. Do you really want to trust him with the price of insulin?

Put President Trump on it, and insulin production will triple and the retail price will plunge.
Market economics do not cease to exist just because a few entitled Sociology majors are uncomfortable with the idea.

Does ANYBODY remember President Trump’s superior leadership in the energy matter, when a price war between OPEC and the far east threatened to tank American oil companies? Trump succeeded in negotiating a settlement between those two areas, brought gasoline prices down and preserved domestic energy production.

Giving Unelected Joe ANY access to the market is like giving a two year old a chainsaw.

The book “The Case For Legalizing Drugs” tried to make the case that marijuana laws were instituted because of fear that the “reefer madness” would cause blacks to run wild and rape white women. (This book was very left wing biased and attributed every drug prohibition as a gesture against a race: heroin criminalization-Asians. Cocaine criminalization: Mexicans. Marijuana-Blacks) I saw that idiotic movie and didn’t notice a single black face in the cast.

On the other hand, this same president has no problem with illegal aliens bringing in the deadly fentanyl. He’ll probably pardon them after a few hundred thousand deaths make the headlines of Fox.

Isn’t it a little odd that so many people voted for a dithering old political hack instead of an expert negotiator? Must have been smoke in their eyes… from the media smokescreen.