Portland Activist Killed After SUV Collision Near Cider Riot Leftist Bar

This is just the start, Anfifa needs to be wiped out and if the cops won’t do anything things like this will happen. Can’t say I am going do shed a tear either way. After seeing years of Antifa attacks and seeing no one doing anything…someone finally snapped and had enough of their shit. Leftists thought the Joker was going to cause someone to die, well we found out it’s Antifa who caused it.

We thank the Mayor and the cops who don’t want to uphold the law. They own the mess and whatever comes next.

2 Likes

Finally! The SUV of Peace heard around the world. They need to be scared. I bet they think twice when they walk out into the street and try to block traffic.

2 Likes

Finally - some good news! I am old enough to remember when we didn’t lose sleep over dead commies, terrorists, and especially commie terrorists.

3 Likes

Yup - when you join a domestic terrorist group that deals in violence expect violence in return.

1 Like

All I can say is Good! After months of scaring the population and attacking innocent people on the streets, someone snapped. If the cops won’t do their jobs this is what you get, I blame the mayor and the police too afraid to uphold the laws they swore to do so.

What I have NOT heard of, is any right-wing group attacking random civilians.

I’ve heard of them running over Antifas twice, stomping the shit out of an Antifa once, and generally coldcocking Antifas in self-defense.

Not one case of Patriot Prayer fucking with an old lady, jacking up a reporter.

No one cares about a dead Antifa homo.

My guess is that this idiot wandered out into the street drunk and whoever hit him was also driving drunk. Things like that generally happen when there are large congregations of drunks in a small area. Still, nothing of value was lost.

Funny I was thinking the same thing! There are consequences for the causes one decides to stand for good or bad. I suspect this is just the beginning as the article stated gun shots were involved too! It’s probably with good reason these jokers wear masks, because at the end of the day they still have to return to the communities they live in, and assume some semblance of life outside their fascist activities, keeping their identities secret will be hard to do. Eventually they will become targets!

They are burying this story now because the identity of the driver and the passenger of the SUV has been revealed…

Young, Black and tatted- case closed, next!

Thanks for posting that because I didn’t get anything out of the article that this was ANTIFA related other than describing his history.

Since evidence was found of gunshots fired IN THE CAR, sounded more like a drug deal gone wrong.

Even so, Karma is still the moral arbiter of ironic coincidence!