Poor baby. Your delcared war, strike one

Conflating an issue that has nothing to do with me then you attack me with this garbage is the reason no one here likes you or respects you! If the latter is true then all there is to do is avoid you, but then when even doing that you go mental and accuse me of your nonsense of bumping threads!

There something seriously wrong with you! No one here is going to change either, so keep crying!

I think you missed the part that I don’t care what you think lol you’re not even American lol

Oh ok! But you certainly do if you are attacking me for no reason. It says to me you need attention and you are desperate for someone to talk to. Don’t you have a personal life outside of this place?

What happen to that Jesus kick you were on? Was that also fake like you?

IM ASKING YOU TO STOP BUMPING DUPLICATED THREADS…

I would never talk to you if you stop breaking the rules. You are conspiring
With manny to attack me… stop with the crap… stick to the rules or get the fuck out you nasty fucking Foreigner lol

I am not going to participate in your threads and no I am not going to listen to you! Stop trying to bulky people here!

You need to follow the rules yourself!

You’re literally in this thread and participating Iol take your own words and fuck off, but every time you bump a duplicated thread or attack me. You are engaging with me…
just delete your profile. You’re a loser

Yes because you are telling lies and I will defend myself against your false accusations!

So you’re participating in my threads… umm okay…

How old are you again? Still trying to graduate high school?

Another attack… I think you need a little private chat… have a seat

WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA! Poor Little Jason! Daddy never spent enough time with him!

1 Like

Please stop making a mockery of the site. @Patriot worked hard for. Thank you

Did you forget the personal attacks made by YOU?
Seems you want this site all for yourself with your multiple accounts.
You bring nothing of value to this site and you post nothing of value.
The only person responding to your topic is YOU as you continue to comment on your own topic to BUMP the topic to the head of the list.

2 Likes

Exactly! The very thing he falsely accuses other members doing because they don’t want to associate with this loser is the very thing that he does! He has been doing this for the last couple of years including duplicating other people’s threads. He is the biggest hypocrite there ever was on this site! Fking retarded loser!

2 Likes

He accuses me of bumping his threads because I openly choose not to participate in his! Of course it’s intentional what else does he think is going to happen?

He has some serious emotional issues along with a lack of cognitive ability to think logically!

2 Likes

I no longer respond to any of his topics which have zero relevance.

1 Like

Lou you have edited my post multiple times. I don’t get why you’re so angry that you would steep so low to make a mockery of this site that guys like me built.
Please keep your nonsense to your self.

Thank you the Builders

I’m so sorry @Patriot that these uncontrollable morons have made a mockery of your hard work. I will fight to rebrand this forum.

Who is he posting to? No one here is his friend, and everyone here also thinks he is the biggest a$$hole on this site who continuously lies not only to himself but just about everything and to anyone who has the unfortunate displeasure of having to interact with this sites biggest loser since Monte. No one reads his posts or post comments in them, so what is his purpose here? Seriously! What is he hoping to gain with his toxic behavior? All of sudden everyone here is going to read his posts and forget about the low-level scumbaggery shit he pulled here along with 6th grade low IQ he regularly posts here?

He is seeking validation in a world where he has none and in the real world he is afraid to face so he is overcompensating with his moronic behavior towards members here.

Remember he is not a founding member of this site and that is what erks him the most because he is not one of us, thus shutting him out enables him to act out like a child who can’t get his way!

2 Likes

JIT has driven more people from this site than people left posting. The title says it all, there are only several people left posting at this site. I suspect that patriot has a contract to maintain this site, when it expires so does this site.

1 Like