POLL ***The Retarded Troll Known as DaJackel AKA DaJerkoff****

Poll as to if this asshole should be banned here.

Should DaJerkoff be banned from PB
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Aye!!! Ban him to the furthest place in the universe.

2 Likes

People had enough of this retarded twat!

1 Like

“choose up to two options” WTF?

1 Like

Let’s face it, THIS is him below:

3 Likes

And had enough of that retarded twat posting everything in CAPS.

AMEN, I’m with you. I hope he goes so far in outer space he’ll need a telescope to see Pluto.

Could be a unaminous yes vote .

1 Like

I think that makes two of us. The d-bag offers nothing of value here!

1 Like

Nope. I’m sure he voted. :smiley:

Montecrusty and voting for himself! :rofl:

2 Likes

hahahahaha I feel so sorry for you fukups you want things and never get them…
I’m here until I want to go…see fools TILL I WANT TO GO…HAHAHAHA
HEY dr manHOLE one of your queer boys at your club say he’s sending me some pictures
of you in the middle at your club with your boys…I’ll be getting them tomorrow I send you a copy
just before posting them here…stay tunedhahahahaha this is going to be good

How long will this Poll take ???

Lies and fake news DrManhattan is not a homosexual before covid-19 happen me and the Dr use to go drinking in Vegas together and let me tell you his like James bond out there with a woman he was dicking down hoes like it was going out of fashion and he’s an amazing poker player so it was always a free holiday everything first class top of the range Dr Manhattan doesn’t let his friends pay for anything poker pays the bills (that’s an inside joke you wouldn’t get it) so watch your mouth before you tell lies about people :100::100::100:

Not enough people here anymore. It appears though that I continue to live in some peoples head rent free to the point of being obsessed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He’s as big of ass hole as you blackdickstheboss keep whatever you’re talking about and stick it up your ass hows that dinky…dr.manHOLE sucks more black dick than the west coast…got it fool…
I say and do as I please hows that puss

Hey dr. manHOLE hows your BLACK CIRCLE JERKER CLUB…blackdickstheboss doesn’t think
you’re a queer how silly is he…he’s probably one of your things huh…he’s planing to show this to his wife to prove he isn’t a queer so sad so really sad…you both need to get your shit together…cuz donnie isn’t anything anymore and no one wishes to talk about him… you queers need to get your stories straight… queer stuff ozzing out all over you… so sad

hEY DID YOU HEAR DONNIE YOUR MESSIAH LOST EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. LOSERS ALL LOSERS…HOW GOOD IT IS !!

heheheI here to piss all over you…