Police State USSA: Michigan Government Creating 'Thought Crime' Database To Track REAL NEWS

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel – who, for all intents and purposes, looks suspiciously like a transgender – has decided to launch a full-scale crusade against the First Amendment.

According to reports, Nessel is planning to create a “hate crime unit” as part of Michigan’s government, the purpose of which won’t necessarily be to prosecute “hate crimes” – which aren’t a real thing anyway, by the way – but to actually police the speech and thoughts of Michigan residents to make sure they align with official government ideology.

By creating a database of people who think for themselves, Nessel is on record as stating that she plans to keep an all-seeing-eye on people who commit “thought violations” – which aren’t real crimes, according to the United States Constitution.

“It is important to understand that these are not convicted criminals or people who[m] the state has reason to believe have committed or are planning to commit a crime,” writes Jay Lorenz for FashTheNation.com about the people Nessel is planning to target with her unconstitutional “hate crime unit.”

“The new database is specifically designed to target law-abiding Americans,” he adds.

During a recent public announcement, Nessel admitted that she’s planning to partner with the shamed and disgraced Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an anti-white hate group posing as an “anti-hate” group, to compile her “thought criminal” database.

It’s important to remember that most of the groups on the SPLC’s “hate group” list are merely associations of people who believe in things like traditional marriage between one man and one woman, for instance, as well as groups comprised of people with white skin who simply celebrate their ethnic heritage.

“The SPLC list is simply a list of people with whom the SPLC disagrees,” Lorenz further writes. “The government will investigate citizens based not on their actions, but what their political opinions are.”

1 Like

Democrats, Democrats,
Commie Lawless Democrats,
Democrats, Democrats,
Spew Forth Tyrannies,
Ugh…

I took my girlfriend out to see a movie,
Ended up a Thought Criminal before we even got in!

Commie Lawless Democrats are never seen rising their glasses to what they believe till it’s too late, ugh…

Were I to completely lose my mind and move to Michigan, I would be in deep shit. I hate a long list of people and things: Racists, rapists, child molesters, communists, radical Muslims, murderers, globalists, terrorists, MS-13 animals, congenital liars, numerous Hollywood ‘actors’, …to name a few.