Police state registry system being set up to track your vaccination status

The Centers for Disease Control has been quietly rolling out a nationwide program called the Immunization Information Systems (IIS), registering your vaccine information into a database. [1] This effort has been run in parallel with state vaccine registry implementations.

According to the Immunization Information System Functional Standards, 2013 – 2017 , the following information will be in their databases: [3]

• REQUIRED: Patient name: first, middle, last

• Optional: Patient alias name: first, middle, last

• Optional: Patient address, phone number

• Optional: Birthing facility

• Optional: Patient Social Security number (SSN)

• REQUIRED: Patient birth date

• REQUIRED: Patient sex

• REQUIRED: Patient race

• REQUIRED: Patient ethnicity

• Optional: Patient Primary language

• REQUIRED: Patient birth order

• Optional: Patient birth registration number

• REQUIRED: Patient birth State/country

• Optional: Patient Medicaid number Optional

• REQUIRED: Mother’s name: First, middle, last, maiden

• Optional: Mother’s SSN

• Optional: Father’s name: first, middle, last

• Optional: Father’s SSN

• REQUIRED: Vaccine Type

• REQUIRED: Vaccine Manufacturer

• Optional: Vaccine dose number

• Optional: Vaccine expiration date

• Optional: Vaccine injection site

• REQUIRED: Vaccination date

• REQUIRED: Vaccine lot number

• Optional: Vaccine provider

Do you trust anyone with your personal information? This leads us to the next question …

Question #2: Who Has Access to the Tracked Data?

“Police State” Registry System Being Set Up to Track Your Vaccination Status

THIS NURSE FROM GERMANY IS WARNING :

I’m standing here out of responsibility for the health of my patients, my children, and myself … Since the beginning of the coronavirus crisis we’ve been kept in a kind of state of shock, with frightening messages. Our governments say there is a new virus so terribly dangerous that millions will die if we don’t protect you. We know best what is good for you because we have the experts. You cannot make a decision for yourself. You’re too stupid for that. We have to isolate you, take away your rights, and silence you by putting on a muzzle. We do all of that for YOUR protection … The mantra of the authorities is: ‘Only when we have a vaccine can we return to normal.’ In other words, only a vaccination can give us back our fundamental rights … Normally the development of a vaccine takes years. That’s because safety studies need to be done. [For this vaccine] This is unknown genetic material will be injected into our cells. You don’t have to be a doctor to have an ominous feeling about this. I will not be vaccinated. I will not get my children vaccinated. And I will advise my patients not to do this." ~Katrin Korb, German doctor and mother of 3

Watch her 9-minute speech. Consider taping it with your phone so you have a copy if (when?) it gets taken down ==>> https://tinyurl.com/yd2zz4tc

You were warned years ago this was coming but the brain deads said " conspiracy" the losers of society denied truth never listened because their msm whores made sure to make their idiots believe this was never going to happen and here it is you dumb sob morons!!!

This is how they control the population gawd u fkrs are beyond repair mentally and deserve all of what’s coming good luck loons you’ll need it since God doesn’t fit into your MENTAL status.

The man in this video is really old — u can’t find his video any more oh I wonder why

https://youtu.be/YneZINJRxlY

He warned YEARS ago a former sheriff

All of that information is given to a mortgage company and shared with the world every time you buy a home on credit. (Except the vaccine stuff of course) … What’s utterly pathetic is we willingly share that information and these companies pass that shit out like candy. I get 10 to 15 pieces of junk in the mail each week that know how much I borrowed, what my interest rate is, what my address is, etc. I’ve begun to scrub myself off of the internet as I learn more about Cybersecurity but as I’m realizing, it’s nearly impossible.

I think we lost this battle the day we allowed an income tax. We no longer have the right to be secure in our papers… government has mandated you share EVERYTHING with them that has to do with finances. How much you’ve saved, how much you’ve invested, how much you make, how many are in your home… the list goes on and on.

1 Like

How well I know. we have go to fight this only democratic control kunts like
TWITTER
DEMOCRATS
FACEBOOK

ARE ROPING THEIR IDIOTS INTO SLAVERY AND DRAGGING US WITH IT but we gotta make NOISE big bigg noise to stop this bs either that some techie whiz needs to FRY THE SHIT OUT OF THE INTERNET fk it it’s almost worth goging bk to the gawd dam 80’s to have privacy and rights again. SRY for typoes keyboard is jacked up.

I suppose that being able to rapidly identify an outbreak of polio is probably a very bad idea.

Um…the government already has the majority of this information if you have a birth certificate and social security number.

Uhmmmm you will wake up when you have to have it so uhmmm you’ll see in live time.

They will knonw when you took your laast shit

Oh cashless is sooooo good to have

A slew of posts that have no relation to the OP and are accompanied by conspiracy drivel and incoherent thoughts. Very convincing argument.

1 Like

It’s hysterical to watch the mind of the typical conspiracy theorist conservative try to formulate a rational argument, completely fail at it, and resort to posting off-topic memes.

and then we have this

It’s even more hysterical to watch just how RETARDEDLY STUPID ppl are and this is why PYSCHE warfare is so easy to use on weak pussies of society.

You can tell weak fkrs anything and they don’t know truth from facts.

Oh no more facts scareeeeeey

Oh no try connecting the dots