Police officers were reportedly asked to leave a Tempe Starbucks for making customers feel unsafe, sparking the #DumpStarbucks campaign

You know the apology was too little, too late and I think SB’s needs to close all their stores for a day of law enforcement sensitivity classes and the barista should be fired or suspended. I never drank anything from them except their high calore specialty drinks and I stopped drinking those several years ago!

1 Like

I doubt many would disagree with that.

The cops don’t want him/her fired and I’ve got to say they are better people then I am because I want that person fired or suspended some serious action taken not just a lame apology.

1 Like

Well if the offended parties don’t, I suppose it’s settled…

Overpriced, mediocre, status-symbol cups. My local Dunkin’ DoNuts and Waffle House coffees are both better than the ONE and ONLY CUP I ever bought at Starbucks.

c94c8962a2335211

2 Likes

Brown piss in a cup is all Starbucks sells! No thank you!

The entire company had to shut down when black people felt mistreated. You were probably ok with that.

Apparently, there is no “y.o.u” in “i.n.t.e.g.r.i.t.y”

Starbucks reminds me of coffee. I roamed Central America for years; so I personally know what real coffee tastes like; and it don’t taste like Starbucks. [

Brewing Coffee - Chorreador Style - YouTube

](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALD18wal1o)

1 Like

That sounds incredibly racist. I’m calling the NAACP. Reported.

1 Like

Jim - just post the link instead of all that weird shit around it.

1 Like

More stupid shit ! How about the two black men sitting for hours without buying a single item and were asked to leave a number of times ? Why does this require a policy CHANGE ??? SMH

" Starbucks will close all its company-owned stores in the U.S. on May 29 to give racial-bias training to employees after a video of two African-American men being arrested while SITTING FOR HOURS waiting for a friend sparked demonstrations and calls for a company boycott. They were asked multiple times by employees and multiple times by the police and REFUSED to leave ! WHAT BULLSHIT !!!

1 Like

Again I’m aware of that but did this incident take place in the same store?

yes , same store and same black protesters .

1 Like