Pizzagate - Is Hillary involved?

Because simple facts don’t seem to sink in.
Child sacrifice is part and parcel of satanism.

1 Like

The truth bears repeating ad- nauseum and I make no apology for that.
Pizzagate is only the symptom of this disease - to find a cure we need to identify the cause.

1 Like

Everyone knows that.

It doesn’t sink in to some, that it has nothing to do with Judaism.

Taitan people.

Humans are by nature full of sexual desires. A bell curve applies to where they draw the line. Some people are just orgasms looking for a place to happen. Others are able to refrain from using children.

No.

I have nothing against the ■■■■■■ people who are conscientious.
But the synagogue of satan is another story. Many ■■■■■■ researchers speak against it.

Recommended viewing for @rp5x5 more truths I’m afraid so it might hurt a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=R6-gUqNPi4I

2 Likes

As if I don’t know that Mossad has deepstate within. As if you haven’t posted this video multiple times.

your fixation blinds you from realizing, this does not equal Israel or Judaism. By making everything about ■■■■ you harm The ability to take down international deep state criminals. The neo-nazi garbage is rotten baggage you carry. They are very dumb.

You know what it is called when people lump all problems onto the ■■■■■ It’s called “Nazi.”. They were evil, just like all horrid people today. In fact, they are the same people reincarnated—cause and effect.

The deep state loves it when morons blame the ■■■■

Right. Morons blame the Arabs.
But the real culprit of 911 is the Mossad.

Nazis and Zionists were allies during WWII.

Mossad killed JFK.

2 Likes

The deep state and Judaism are inter-changable terms with the same meaning

Nope - I can confirm this is the FIRST time I have ever posted that particular vid - plse show me where you think I posted it before - its great to see someone of Steve’s stature agrees with me tho
Hat-tip @AlexC

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Conspiracies are real, without which they would be no United States or JFK assassination.

2 Likes