Phoney Black Lives Foundation Accepts Millions!

I am not an African American and it would be wrong of me to speak on their behalf. They have their own voices and they are powerful.

Do you have any idea how many ā€œlawsā€ are passed every year by congress? I think I violate at least 15 per day by just existing :laughing:

What in the HELL makes you think that the guy who owns property and gets local approval to dig a pond in his back yard should be stopped by the EPA.

You think ā€œyou folksā€ have an axe to grind? Think again.

Truth is relativeā€¦

You just demonstrated your white privilege. If an African American broke 15 laws in a day, they would be executed by racist police.

No, it isnā€™t. If we werenā€™t in the right then we would have been stopped. We are picking up where the brave soldiers of the 1960s left off. Itā€™s up to us to finish the job and end racism and this system of white supremacy for good.

Donā€™t care.

Not really. They can follow the same laws I have to.

Wut, owning property means you have white privilege? OMG, that is freaking hilarious.

Went right over your head :airplane:

The laws you have to follow were designed to protect and coddle you.

Provide evidence of that.

BTW, Iā€™m not sure of what you mean by ā€œyouā€.

Dude/dudetteā€¦ There is always going to be racism in this world.

Get over it. Get a job. Start a family. Make some friends.

If you are white then you are protected by the legal system and police. If you arenā€™t, you are the target.

You - a white person with privilege.

There wonā€™t be any in the US. The consequences will be so severe that even if some form of racism exists on a personal level it will be sniffed out and eradicated as the person who holds those views will be held accountable.

Iā€™ll get over it after we are done. I have a job that pays quite well. Families arenā€™t necessary. I have many friends and comrades.

Bullshit.

There is no such thing as white privilege. You earn your way in life.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donā€™t hold your breath there, Sparky. When you get out of your teens and into your 30ā€™s and 40ā€™s reality has a way of teaching lessons.

With age comes wisdom.

2 Likes

Yikes!!! Are you kidding me? Everything you are seeing happening right now in this country as far as social and racial justice is concerned is laser focused on white privilege and dismantling white supremacy.

I am in my 30s

No, it really isnā€™t. It is about wanting a better way of life and wanting to get there the easy way. Blaming white people for personal and cultural failures.

With the mentality of a six year old.

White people are literally the most violent race on Earth. They have taken advantage of and colonized every ounce of soil on the planet.

And you are right, itā€™s all about creating a better life.

Sounds like a group of people you might not want to keep pissing off.

Can you list those discriminating laws?

Nah. Thatā€™s all in your head. That is if you live in 2020.

Links and facts to that would be much appreciated.

It is what everyone wants. Even in third world countries where theyā€™d give an arm and a leg to have the opportunity to be an American.

1 Like
1 Like

So you are a racist.

Why not just say ā€œhuman?ā€.

Learn what Karma is.

You didnā€™t answer my question.

Btw ā€œcolonizingā€ and Slavery was rampant in African history for thousands of year. BC. The same is true of the Americas, Europe, Scandinavia the Middle East, India, Russia, Mongols, the Far East, Everywhere.

You had slaves in past lives and even performed human sacrifice and cannibalism.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve been hearing white folks are the problem here Kim. Thanks for clearing this up for everyone.

2 Likes