Pfizer says COVID-19 clot shot vaccine "works" in kids ages 5 to 11

WHITE GENOCIDE

What part of it don’t you guys understand?

Aren’t you a professing Christian, aren’t you out patrolling for souls. Hard as it may be for you, try a little respect……

LOL… my screen name has nothing to do with being a Christian, which I am. I’ll leave it to you to figure out the name.

Respect??? Are you kidding? I asked a question, nothing more. Your reply pretty much answered it… I guess you can be.

So you are a professing Christian….

Now then keep the personal insults out of your addresses to me or you’ll go back to where you were before the PB gap……

It’s really not that difficult.

Sure thing. I’m where I was before the “gap”. Where else am I going to be?

1 Like

Clearly you aren’t aware of operation warp speed other than it’s name. OWS was a PARTNERSHIP between the Trump administration and the private sector, managed by the Trump administration’s Dr. Moncef Mohamed Slaoui….Today it is strictly a government operation….

And again, Trump is at the ready to make sure that everyone knows it’s his vaccine and not Biden’s……

And the congressional research service is certainly a far more credible source.

Read it for a change.

The director of the white house budget office confirmed this though he doesn’t think it was the wrong thing to do…….Again it’s all there in the link….:wink:

Totally agree! Round up all liberals, ship them out on trains and gas them! Problem solved. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s all in the CRS,READ It