Pfizer says COVID-19 clot shot vaccine "works" in kids ages 5 to 11

It’s been law since 1988……
These vaccines were created via Trump’s operation warp speed, he gets credit for them, they are Trump vaccines and it’s phucking hillarious how much you Trumpers distrust his vaccines….:joy::joy::joy:

These vaccines are a product of Trump, his administration and his operation warp speed. He has taken the vaccine and has encouraged you to take it. How dare you call his vaccine poison….:joy::joy::joy:

Agreed.
Deliberately putting a child in danger is abuse.

I took his vaccine. I never complained.
But NO vaccine can save us from a bunch of animals coming up from Haiti, Guatemala, etc bringing every mutated variant of the Obama virus from every shithole in this hemisphere.

Blame unelected Jim Crow Joe for opening our borders and inviting these animals in, WITH NO MASKS, NO TESTING AND NO VACCINATIONS.

1 Like

You have to wonder why trump used them to create his record speed vaccine to begin with……:joy::joy::joy:

You still think trump created the vaccine in a lab :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got vaccinated… for my own reasons, not because I live in fear of an overblown cold virus. I don’t care what happens to me, if anything does. It’s funny to listen to you Lefties chastise those on the Right for not wanting to get the “Trump” vaccine, when all you heard when Trump was still POTUS was the Left screaming about NEVER taking the “TRUMP” vaccine…LOL!

If the vaccines work why do I have to get a shot to protect those with the vaccine?

Presumably you got vaccinated to protect yourself from severe illness, hospitalization or death should you contract the disease….

If not, then for what?

Again, I speak for myself. Quote me anytime you’d like….

And it’s still hilarious how many Trumpers don’t trust the Trump vaccine, and worse, believe it’s part of a grand conspiracy to reduce global population by 90%…….:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If the vaccines don’t work, why did trump spend billions developing them in record time, why did he take the vaccine and why is he telling you that you should too….:thinking:

Last time I checked they were products of J&J, Pfizer and Moderna.
yet here you are deflecting. Trump is alive and will in your head even though a foot note in history.

p.s. We all would like Bidet to be a footnote in history gone and forgotten.

And you claim to be a person of science, ROTFLMAO.

And there you have it.

Reinstate liability for all 3 vaccines and watch the manufacturers back off.

What’s the matter, you think trumps vaccine, his very rushed product via his operation warp speed that he has bragged so about, may not be safe….

Say it isn’t so……:joy::joy::joy:

Do you still think trump created the vaccine in the lab :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So CDL, care to explain why trump established operation warp speed and spent billions of dollars and assigned a group to rush his vaccine to Americans???

Project veritas is about to drop a BOMB
http://covidvaxexposed.com/

Oh yeah, it’s Trump’s, he bragged about his vaccines as he bragged about everything he did, the sign of a real looser that actually has few accomplishments……:roll_eyes:

Former President Trump on Tuesday gave himself credit for the current coronavirus vaccine rollout, calling it “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it’s at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

Like I said, I got vaccinated for my own reasons… none of which have anything to do with me being protected or dying. I couldn’t care less about dying. If I go bed and don’t wake up… I’m good.

What was the reason most of you on the Left said you would never take a vaccine that Trump had anything to do with?