Peter Navrro Indicted and Arrested

It wasn’t too long ago when then Obama’s AG Eric Holder was held in contempt of congress back in 2012 for the “Fast and the Furious” gun running scandal to which he refused to hand over documents that most certainly would have implicated him and many others on having knowledge of the operation of gun running to the Mexican cartels that saw some border agents armed with bean bag guns get killed. Who can forget? Apparently most Americans who are currently embroiled with the myriad of distractions orchestrated from this illegitimate administration.

The reason why this is being mentioned, is because the double standards being displayed by the current DOJ and AG Merritt Garland, a political partisan hack is off the charts and he has decided to go after former Trump cabinet member Peter Navarro for contempt of congress when he ignored a subpoena to appear before the Jan 6th committee to which he is on record as stating its a farce. Moreover, however his current civil lawsuit against the DOJ and this admin for various constitutional violations is what really is in the crosshairs for some, especially the Marxist Democrats who have nothing but contempt for any Trump ally. Navarro’s recent commitment to stating he would impeach Biden when given the chance certainly set off issuance of a served indictment by the already corrupt stazi FBI. In either way not only the gross double standard being displayed by the DOJ by arresting Navarro is something to detest, but the blatant abuse of power that such institutions deemed to be politically weaponized in order to go after its enemies is going into uncharted waters not seen before in this nations history. This is what happens in such dark times, but Navarro could be the proverbial canary in the coal mine on whether or not he can beat this legal over reach by a system already reaching in tatters status, as most Americans view the current justice system broken and corrupt. Stay tuned, things are about to get really interesting.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1532826276859346948?s=20&t=JTcC__k-M6eA8e-HJHGaCA

Original story

Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro has been indicted on contempt of Congress charges, according to court documents unsealed Friday. Navarro, 72, was indicted by a federal grand jury for contempt after snubbing a subpoena from the House committee investigating Jan. 6 seeking testimony and documents.

Court documents indicate that the government requested that Navarro’s indictment be sealed until his “arrest operation is executed.” Navarro “is in custody pending the court appearance” later Friday.

“The events leading to the charges in the Indictment have been the subject of public scrutiny and concern,” federal prosecutors wrote in the motion to keep the case sealed until Navarro’s arrest. Public disclosure of the indictment, they wrote, “would give the Defendant the opportunity to flee, tamper with witnesses or evidence, or take other steps to interfere with the criminal case.”

Navarro was indicted on two counts of contempt of Congress, one for failing to provide papers, and another for failing to provide testimony. The House voted to refer Navarro to the Justice Department for contempt in April. The committee has said Navarro, a trade adviser during the Trump administration, played a key role “in the president’s effort to overturn the 2020 election.”

Navarro on MSNBC

1 Like

Anyone associated with Trump gets indicted and the Clinton’s , Holder’s , Page’s , strzok’s , Obama’s, Biden’s , Pelosi’s, Schiff’s and the entire DNC get away with everything . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Dems cheated stole two senate seats in Georgia, John James seat was stolen, trump seat was stolen now they are about to take our guns, we are going to be a third world country with the invasion, and they are about to tell 18 year olds who hunt they can’t touch a gun lol

1 Like

We can endlessly enumerate the obvious scams pulled by the leftists, but they keep doing it anyway.

The leftist government pays itself and couldn’t care less about the country and regular citizens. They want one world of slaves.

3 Likes

There is a breaking point, but I am not sure what that is or when the people have reached it, but as I suspect food shortages that lead to starvation, high gas prices and run away inflation is part of the plan.

2 Likes

You underestimate the number of stupid people we have today . There are so many that fall for the bullshit the white house feeds them . I live around a few that think Biden and the dems are doing a great job , makes me want to puke .

1 Like

No I don’t bro! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Living over seas I get to see the other side of things and right now the world is literally laughing at us. I am actually embarrassed to admit I am American, only except Native American, but even that is not enough to escape the world embarrassment. Did you see the Gay Drag Queen show in Dallas for kids? Or the Country Music award show take down the confederate flag and replaced it with a gay pride one? How about Nascar honoring Gay pride month? The country is giving LBGTQ nonsense an entire month to celebrate while great men like MLK, or Memorial day vets gets one day. Its pathetic! Its painful to watch the downfall of a country that I love with all this woke bullshit! I am set to return home in about a months time and don’t know what to expect, but the first thing I am doing is getting my piece and making sure I am packing some heat, because that just where we are now. Can’t overstate a need for self defense when the country has literally gone insane, and I don’t expect it to get better anytime soon. The closer we get to the mid-terms I expect something much sinister and worse to happen.

1 Like

And how can we forget …

All for a THUG that refused to comply and fought with police .

3 Likes

Idolatry worship! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

By Philip Carter, ForeignAffairs.com

Each year, the U.S. military recruits some 175,000 young Americans. At the heart of its pitch is a sacred promise to take care of those who serve—what President Abraham Lincoln described in his second inaugural address as the national duty “to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.” Today, this promise is enshrined in the ethics of each service: members of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard pledge to never leave a fallen comrade behind. After their service, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) works to fulfill this same promise on behalf of a grateful nation, enabled by a budget larger than those of the State Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the entire U.S. intelligence community combined.

The social contract with veterans has changed considerably since the founding of the United States. For economic and political reasons, the framers of the Constitution envisioned a small standing military, supported in peacetime by a citizen militia. When wars did break out, white male citizens were expected to volunteer. Aside from small pensions for war widows or severely disabled veterans, the government offered little in return.

In addition, over the past eight years, the unemployment rate for recent veterans rose above the overall national rate. By 2011, the unemployment rate for post-9/11 veterans was 12 percent, compared with just nine percent for the overall population. (The total veteran unemployment rate was lower than the national rate, owing to older veterans, who tend to do better than average in the work force.) Starting that year, the Defense Department, the VA, the Department of Labor, and other agencies worked to address this crisis by revamping the civilian transition training given to service members before discharge and working with companies to establish private-sector hiring goals. Those efforts, plus an improving economy, brought unemployment among recent veterans down to parity with the national unemployment rate by 2016.

Although crisis support—programs for homelessness, addiction, and legal problems—represents a small share of veterans’ benefits, it responds to an acute problem. The VA and other federal agencies provide billions of dollars to veterans living on the margins of society, offering a lifelong social safety net that far exceeds what is available to nonveterans.

For years, veterans have been chronically overrepresented in the nation’s homeless population. In 2009, Shinseki announced an audacious goal of reducing the number of homeless veterans to zero. From fiscal year 2009 to fiscal year 2017, the VA poured $65 billion into housing, mental health treatment, and other services for veterans in need. The effort made a huge dent, reducing the number of homeless veterans from 73,367 in 2007 to 39,471 in 2016. Shortly after Trump took office, David Shulkin, his secretary of veterans affairs, announced that the effort would continue, but that instead of simply counting the absolute number of veterans on the streets, it would instead aim for the more realistic target of “functional zero,” a goal that measures the number of homeless veterans against the housing capacity of a given community.

Veterans are also disproportionately afflicted by alcohol and substance abuse. Self-medication of posttraumatic stress appears to be one driver; another may be the tendency of VA and military hospitals to overprescribe medication for everything from sports injuries to combat stress and sleep disorders. The VA has set up clinics to treat addicted veterans, but these lack the resources to meet demand, and other veterans fail to seek any care at all.
For the foreseeable future, the United States will rely on a relatively small, volunteer military. Its success depends on its ability to draw in high-quality recruits. And that, in turn, depends on the perception that service will benefit soldiers, their families, and their country.

2 Likes

A very sobering account on truth of how our vets are being treated for all the contrived wars that needlessly sheds blood of the men and woman who blindly serve so the rich elite and political class can protect their cash cow in name of multi-national corporations such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and Black Rock. Its really shameful in many respects and is a testament that the aggregate accumulation of bad Karma through cause and effect that will see the demise of a nation’s people who through apathy did nothing to stop it because much like any other addiction were too busy with consumerism. The rise and fall of empires is always predicated about going through the cycles of bondage to liberty to apathy back to bondage. The last part which is its fatal flaw is forgetting the men and women who provided such security in the service of such nations to which being forgotten with such abhorrence and indifference is something that always comes back to haunt when its too late to save and souls are cast to the wayside like trash once its usefulness is no longer.

As we watch in real time migrants unfettered abandoning their own countries just so they can cross our borders illegally to live in ours is really a death knell for our country when thinking about loyalty. The people who came to this country legally deserve every opportunity that they earn and probably would serve with loyalty if asked to. But the ones coming here illegally are pretty much cowards and wouldn’t offer the same. If they are so willing to abandoned their own homes in order to illegally invade our country what makes anyone think that they would suddenly defend our country when called upon? Just something to think about as this illegitimate administration is deliberately orchestrating a social engineering plan in order to change the country’s demographics from white to brown just so the left has more voters is not going to end well when the final tally comes in. A nation in decay starts when politicians raping the treasury for their own gain and perverting justice in the same breath.

This is just a disgusting example

2 Likes