Perps charged in Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot are anarchists who hate police and Trump

2 Likes

Whitmer and the MSM are trying to tie the perps to Trump. Neither have any shame.

2 Likes

Yeah of course! These people aren’t too bright for getting caught in the first place. One thing is for sure that is not good for Whitmer going forward, when Conservatives and Anarchos hate you for different reasons that can’t ever be good.

1 Like

Fox News last night was even trying to make them sound like Trump supporters. I’m so sick of Fox News at this point. The only show worth watching is Tucker. Everything else on that network is pure trash.

2 Likes

They just ban Hill for saying Thashbag Harris is " an insufferable lying bitch.” during VP debate . Fox news is going to the very dark side . Any news agency that would hire Donna Brazile after revealing debate questions to Hillary is beyond me !!! all credibility LOST !!!

2 Likes

Not only that. But they hire that moron as an expert commentator on political debates lol

Interesting how the media jumps all over a story about white supremist or white hate groups yet ignore or give only a token coverage to black hate groups like Farrakhan and BLM and Antifa.

I think all of you need to start dealing in facts.

The feds should have let antifa kidnap whitmer.
That would have been way more entertaining.

1 Like

Facts? Let me get this straight… the feds foil a plot against Gretchen Whitmer in a matter of days

But…

They couldn’t foil the Vegas shooting, Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, Parkland and a Full Blown Coup Attempt On The President Of The United States?

It looks like all the FBI is good for is providing help for those that hate the country and attacking those that don’t.

1 Like

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400

1 Like

Then promptly offer a baseless screenshot from twitter. How much are you getting paid to post these baits?

Also, if this is fair game to blame these idiotic anarchists on Trump, then lets go after Bernie as well, and this shooting actually had fatalities

They are not Trump supporters, this same group made that explicitly clear in their recorded statements on twatter. The fact that they hate him and anything related to Government was something MSM deliberately ignored in order to contrive a false narrative of White supremacy BS. It’s why idiots above can’t bother being honest with facts rather repeat the talking points of “yellow journalism!” because it feeds their confirmation bias to remain brotheled in their stupidity. Whores have more credibility than the pinkopants with mullets in tow!

Sawyer Hackett? Are you freaking kidding me? More like his hatchet job!

1 Like

The FBI is fucking worthless, unless you include entrapment and cover up. Fucking criminals with badges.

Exactly. That’s how you know the Gretchen scam is just that - no different than Russiagate. Entirely staged.

Any time there has been a real threat to this country, the FBILOL knew about it, endorsed it, and stood down to let it happen. Then bragged about it afterward.

1 Like

This must be a distraction from the fact that the Michigan Supreme Court ruled that her pandemic protocol was unconstitutional and unenforceable.

Amazing how fast the FBI and law enforcement build a case to charge 7 for attempting to kidnap a Governor but it takes over 4 years to figure out a full blown coup to overthrow a candidate for President and then a sitting President… Justice is swift when they want it to be.

1 Like

Excellent point! So excellent that I want to buy as many billboards across America and publish it on them! Now that would be something! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I guess we can all forget about the BLM riots and murders now because the FBI found an Antifa group to frame with a fake conspiracy, which sounds libertarian but is somehow nazis?

This is what cable news expects you to believe. They’re not even trying anymore.