Pennsylvania Democrats Sue To Stop Republican's 2020 Election Investigation

WHY? What are the Pennsylvania Democrats AFRAID of? You sue to STOP an investigation ONLY because you are AFRAID of what will be found during that investigation, USUALLY something DETRIMENTAL to YOUR own cause.

2 Likes

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost (thegatewaypundit.com)

2 Likes

Where is all of the recount data that was supposed to be coming out of Arizona? Somehow none of this shit ever comes out…and probably never will.

2 Likes

We all know this… so does the Left.

2 Likes

Probably because Republicans will not share how the personal information they seek will be stored, used or who will have access to it….

Because it didn’t conflict with the certified results of the election last year….

Joey Bidet wants to give EVERYONE’S bank details to the Fed and the IRS, but you will LINE UP and happily give them YOUR personal information because you are a brainwashed Kool-Aid Bot.

Being a Pa resident 65 miles from Philadelphia, the Dems from there and Pittsburgh have controlled state politics until recently.
Philadelphia wouldn’t allow observers within eyesight of vote counting.This is their usual election practice along with manipulating voter turnout by " ward leaders" .
The city council is INEPT and consists of hood n$@=ers and incompetence. Not even Jedus Christ would be elected Mayor without thebsupport of teachers and trade unions.
These two cities politics are a microcosm of COMMIEFORNIA.

1 Like

And you’re ok with the Republican Party in Pennsylvania having everyone’s personal information. You’re also incapable of debating without name calling and personal insults….:wink:

The amount of bullshit posted by Trumpers is nothing short of astonishing…….

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Jesus Christ man there was a postal truck that was Stolen that had over 250,000 ballots on it lol there was nothing fair about the election . Democrats cheated to win they lost every tossup seat Donald Trump won the presidency and he had also 11 million more voters. nobody likes Democrats

1 Like

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

1 Like

Whatever dude, anyhow I’m going surfing, it’s a nice day for surfing so that’s what I’m going to do. I’ve been surfing since I was 10 years old, my Dad taught me and my brothers all how to surf.

Leftists couldn’t surf, as soon as a wave came along they would start crying and looking for a Safe Space LOL.

Nice, have fun….
Take pics….:wink:

1 Like

Thought Californians were all “leftists”….

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I assume the truck driver was hallucinogenic medication.

1 Like

We aiso had an 112 year old voter in the election. He may have registered right before the election…Don’t know if he’s a Bidet relative.

2 Likes

Could of voted for Trump…….