Pelosi, Schumer Strike Tentative Deal With Trump On Infrastructure, $2 Trillion Bill…

22 trillion in debt, the money doesn’t;t cost then or today.

The Federal morons gave Denver 1 billion bucks to build a light rail line from down town Denver to the AirPort. Some people ride it to work and back other than that, lightly used at best.

The cost of a ticket subsidized by taxpayers 6 bucks 1 way. The real cost subsidized by tax payers over 60 bucks a ticket.

Yeah, a great idea.

That money is ear marked for exactly what they are talking about, infrastructure. Spend that first before they get into our pockets for 2 trillion more!

1 Like

I know that. Every bit of our bloated budget is earmarked or budgeted or allocated…

Time to un-earmark it.

1 Like

Iol…the impossible dream…

Of course it is.

Neither side of our political spectrum is interested in cost cutting. That’s what I started out saying back there:

I have no hope for change in that paradigm any time soon.

Yep and just like the Sandy Money you know a hell of a lot of it will pass through the pockets of their top campaign bundlers and contributors ending up eventually back in their campaign coffers.

One of the thing that burns me up the worst is that many of the supposed NPO’s are getting gov’t financing that then is laundered through the organizations to end up back in the pockets of the politicians in the form of campaign contributions. That kind of graft/corruption needs to be punishable by long terms in prison. Planned Parenthood is one of the biggest offenders.

1 Like

PELOSI and SCHUMER…

…all dressed up and pulling together!

TWO TRILLION? Peanuts!

Not to mention, broadband via 5g is right around the corner.

1 Like