Pelosi Rejects U.S. Sovereignty – U.S. Immigration Subject to Laws of “A Global Society"

This is pretty infuriating to read and listen too, as a US member of congress declaring that we are no longer a sovereign country. This is outrageous and in fact, there are so many things running mad through my head right now that I will just keep it to myself for fear of attracting LEO’s. But make no mistake every single American here and elsewhere who witnessed this presser or read the articles about it should be just as outraged as I am. If you are not, then you are part of the problem! Enough said!

One pissed off American!

Edit:

Video Included

https://youtu.be/tnwtXufqr3A

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter…”

Look on the bright side, they aren’t even trying to hide the fact that they are now fully engaged in selling the country out to foreigners for the sole purpose of gaining and holding permanent power.

In all fairness she’s just parroting the Pope but somehow it’s Israel’s fault.