Pelosi gave an order to assassinate Trump

GP, Pelosi ordered no such thing. There…done.

I can’t say for sure whether she did or she did not. Neither can you. What I’m saying is if someone is going to make a conspiracy thread at least do the theory some justice. It may be 99.99% BS but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy reading a good and well thought out theory. Lots of other people do too. I’m just not seeing a whole lot of meat on the bone.

I can’t say for sure whether Trump did or did not steal all the gold at Fort Knox. But the best bet to the claim would be some tangible support for it…first.

1 Like

Dude, there’s not even a bone…:man_shrugging:

Right, so why bother starting a conspiracy thread on it at all? OP needs to expand on the theory. It looks like she was definitely signaling something, but I don’t know what. For all I know she could have been signaling for her staffers to put more Valium in her water.

The more we talk about it, the less danger for Trump.
That’s the whole idea of this thread.

I don’t claim to be right 100% but the danger exists for Trump. And that’s a cold fact.

I fully agree, but think more seriously. Because they are serious.

Well, that’s a very good question.

NO, there simply is NOT. No fact there. Obama was the most threatened president ever. So stop fearmongering.

Everything is conspiracy for some.
I’m a conspiracy scientist (as Texe Marrs would say) and the whole idea is to reduce the threat on Trump.

No, the more you peddle this bullshit the more likely the FBI/NSA sniffers will have alarm bells going off drawing unwanted attention to this site.

1 Like

No, you’re just an Antisemitic conspiracy nutt who is immune to facts and truth.

1 Like

" Nancy Pelosi wore an orange bullet bracelet to her announcement that they won’t be pursuing Trump’s impeachment and she made it an enormous point to play with it and point directly at the bullet portion of the bracelet. The bullet is a piece of spent brass. The bracelet has orange beads. You cannot make this stuff up, IT HAPPENED. It is at 3:50 in THIS VIDEO and when you combine this with Biden focusing on the 17th in other videos, I’d say there’s a real problem here."
jimstone.is

Occultists always speak in codes.
And Pelosi is a very dark satanist/occultist.

Ehem, the context is gun safety and the gun regulation bill that she’s promoting. The bracelet was given to her by a person in Florida. What is your point?

My point is, there are no coincidences.
jimstone.is :
" Trolls are claiming to have found a way out with this. They are claiming the video is old and she’s wearing it to protest gun violence. FACT: The video is from October 15, and there’s nothing similar prior on this bracelet. Trolls also refuse to acknowledge the orange beads and orange man bad, the continuous ongoing threats of assassination (with this being the strongest), supporting evidence from Biden, and the fact that this happened right when Trump finally started taking action. It does not help AT ALL that lots of people are posting videos on this without giving the original sources, which allows the trolls to make hay because people have to then search to confirm the legitimacy of whatever someone said on Youtube, which is difficult for many people to do. That’s why I posted ONLY the source video, so there’s no question and it is already proven point blank. That weakens trolls horribly."

Jim Stone further says:

In another video taken on the same day, Biden makes it very clear the 17th is an important date. That’s when Trump appears in Dallas, where JFK was assassinated. Obviously this did not get missed by team Trump, and hopefully he’ll come out OK but it does not get any more obvious than this with Pelosi and regardless of what happens on the 27th, a warning that could not possibly be any more clear has been made. Probably an announcement rather than a warning, I think this has gone beyond warnings.

Trump is safe as of now. But 27th isn’t over yet.
The occultists always play with numbers.

I told you so.
https://politicalbullpen.com/t/gunman-wearing-body-armor-arrested-outside-trump-dallas-rally/

Some shabbos goy wanted this thread taken down.

Jim Stone is a fucking lunatic as are his insane followers.

Nobody tried to get that thread taken down, just one more of your endless lies.

You pretend to support Trump, but it is no secret that you want ■■■■ to rule the US (and the rest of the world).

For that to happen, Trump is in their way.

More of your lies. I can’t stand Pelosi and I certainly support most of what Trump has done in office.

That being what it is though your premise in this thread is utterly insane and completely unsupportable.