Pedophile Justice

This thread is for news reports from all over the world and comments related thereto concerning active pedophiles and their payback by way of legal justice, vigilante justice or karma justice.

Please limit replies to the above. The news stories do not have to be recent.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

How many political figures have a 45 on the nightstand waiting for the other shoe to drop? What are the betting odds that Maxwell will survive the month?

1 Like

Where are all the Wayfair stories?

I know. I need a broken $80,000 bookshelf with pedo images scrawled all over it delivered to my house in the dead of night, quick.

1 Like

Suicide seems to be a good thing in depleting the pedophile population. Nobody has to be arrested for beating them to death! :rofl:

1 Like

I used to see Wayfair commercials so often I got sick of the little jingle that came at the end. I haven’t seen any lately. I’m wondering if they’re laying low because of the social media stories being passed around or may have lost enough business to affect their advertising budget.

1 Like

I sure hope she does. The criminals could tell her to invent Trump stories and promise her fame, fortune and freedom if she can convince the world she’s telling the truth.

Why would she want fame and fortune? She already has those things, which if she cooperates makes anything she divulges credible. However I am highly skeptical of what info she does reveal will see the light of day from an already corrupt filter of the DC swamp.

1 Like

It would be great if she just blows the whistle!

1 Like

Yeah it would, but given how many people who we know are already guilty have escaped justice so far, Bill Clinton being among on the top of that list, it remains to be seen how this plays out. I am more concerned for the safety of people who are trying to expose this evil.

1 Like

These evil people would rather blow up the world with a Doomsday Machine, then be exposed.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll commit suicide.

1 Like

Like the Heavens Gate Cult

1 Like

Aka b’rerat shimshon

Fry this worthless BLM bastard!

1 Like

Just dangle their nuts in a cage full of starved rats. In my area, story goes, in the late 1930s, a child molester was dropped into an abandoned 600 or 700 foot deep mine shaft.

1 Like