⚱ PBS/Politico Democrat Presidential Candidate Debate – 8:00pm EST Livestream

Last Democratic debate! Does anyone care at this point?

The last Democratic primary debate of the year takes place tonight. Seven Democrats will take the stage: •Entrepreneur Andrew Yang; •South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg; •Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; •Former Vice President Joe Biden; •Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont; •Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota; •Entrepreneur Tom Steyer.

1 Like

Damn - no live sticky. Come on @Tyfoon!

1 Like

Yeah - I’m slacking on this one. It’s just another boring low-energy Dem debate that no one cares about.
Trump’s going to win anyway, but I will sticky if y’all want it stuck.

Did ya like my funeral Urn in the Header? :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was wondering what that was! One thing I am curious about is the ratings. After the incredibly low ratings of the impeachment vote last night, this has got to be even lower.

1 Like

Yeah this is going to be a real cooker! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As usual listening to these morons rant on about impeachment and Trump, Trump! Typical smear job!

ngl - Warren is like that busybody neighbor grandma that everyone fucking hates.

1 Like

Yang is the only one there that is actually sounding like the one adult in the room! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why do the moderators keep handing softballs to Warren and Sanders? It’s so obvious that they are favoring them. It’s disgusting.

1 Like

Sshot_1

Screenshot_2

S_3964fda517f29ace

01d8114101fd031d

Every Democrat debate is boring considering they all say the same shit. When one of these chucklefucks have to debate Trump THEN that will be entertaining.

2 Likes

Anyone else fucking sick of these debates? Watching them ask the same 10 people the same 3 questions for the third time. I don’t even get it, none of them ever even argue. Why don’t they let Bernie get agitated and just argue with everyone? That would be entertaining.

I’m glad the PBS moderator actually brought up nuclear as an option. It’s stupid that we aren’t completely run by nuclear power at this point.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter because Warren dodged the question and now the rest of the idiots on stage are doing the same thing.

Who claps for getting taxed more on carbon?