Paris update: Muslim beheaded teacher in street because he had shown Muhammad

LMAO! good observation

They want to destroy the European civilization and white race.

(Kill the best of the goyim. —The Talmud)

YouTube took down the video of the protests. Typical. People need to stop using YouTube.

Are you talking about the anti-beheading protest in France? It is all over the news media!

The YouTube link in this thread was taken down by YouTube.

The French are seething right now :rofl:

2 Likes

:smile: an atheist lesbian that more than likely welcomed these people with open arms…she’s just getting the treatment she deserves.

2 Likes

One of the best speakers…Pat Condel…checkout!

correct I saw that…Sharia compliance!

Other YouTube alternatives are awfully slow in connection.
But I think this issue will be solved if more people abandon YouTube.

They are complete savages, they do not belong in Western Nations, the Karma that gets the Traitors who allowed them in is going to be I hope very very severe.

1 Like

Karma is a difficult notion for those who believe they live only once.
The Quran is a very poetic document, but nothing to live by.

1 Like

Didgevillage I have read the Koran twice and the Hadith once. I can assure you, it is not poetic. It is boring and confines itself to either god´s retribution to mankind or Mohammed´s sex life and jihads.

1 Like

I thought there was a lot of rhyming slang in Arabic, but I may be wrong.

I read them in English.

Interior minister says the two men urged the killing of Samuel Paty after he showed his class cartoons of Mohammed; police raid homes of dozens of extremists

This is what happens when you allow a ton of Islamist’s to invade your country.

1 Like

Lucy, the French police has dug up more evidence(1) oral evidence between the executioner and father of child via Whatsup.(2)the executioner paid young children at school to point out the teacher. One lesson for everyone to learn,is your mobile phone is opened to the world to ease drop on.any person.

1 Like

350 Euros to young children to squeal!

1 Like