Parents Claim Young Child Was Called ‘Little Hitler’ For Selling Hot Chocolate to Raise Money For Trump’s Wall

This kid has more balls and brains than I do.

https://twitter.com/luvcrrllo/status/1097762359202897923

https://twitter.com/m0edani/status/1097842863285645312

https://twitter.com/metalfacej/status/1097907656071602176

A seven-year-old Texas boy’s parents say he was harassed and called “Little Hitler” after setting up a hot chocolate stand in his hometown of Austin to raise money for President Donald Trump ‘s border wall.

Benton Stevens ‘ father, Shane Stevens , posted a Facebook live video in which his young son said he was making hot cocoa to “help Trump build the wall.” The hot drinks can be served together with $50 ‘ Nancy Pelosi’ marshmallows or free ‘ Beto O’Rourke ‘ mini-marshmallows, the father said. The young boy raised $231 in the first hour of running his stand.

Stevens raised close to $5,000 from his chocolate stand and other donations, which his parents say will be sent to a border wall fund. Stevens’ parents, who are are both “pretty connected” members of the Republican National Committee, say their son was called a racist and white supremacist for promoting the border wall cause.

“He was called a little Hitler yesterday,” Stevens’ mother claimed. “A guy pointed at him in his car and then he said that we didn’t like brown people. I don’t understand that at all.”

There is no video of that alleged drive-by insult, but there are plenty of social media examples of backlash. People harshly criticized the parents for having their son promote a political cause such as a border wall.

“I guess some liberals – or whatever you want to call them – they were griping at the owner (of the store) and going in and yelling at him and slamming him on Facebook,” Jennifer said. The “little Hitler” comments worsened on Twitter after the Facebook video became publicized.

Stevens’ parents say despite initial backlash, people eventually started sticking up for their son.

“People who were originally very mean have started apologizing for what they said and sticking up for Benton,” Shane said, per Fox News. “He is close to $5,000 raised now and is thinking about doing a free hot chocolate stand for people from both sides of the debate since there are so many from both sides sticking up for him.”

The lunacy of the left has no boundary. The exposure of their lunacy may have a silver lining in convincing undecided voters that they want no part of it.

1 Like

I blame the parents for what happened to this young man. Immigration has always been a hotly contested issue, but the wall really rubs many people the wrong way. The parents should have exercise some caution and responsibility in this case. They put their son in danger for attention to make a political point. Shame on them.

The child is seven years of age.

What does he know about a wall, immigration, Nancy Pelosi or Beto O’Rourke?

This is just as distasteful as the eleven year old little boy castigated for not saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Parents on either side of the aisle need to stop using their children as fronts for their political causes then crying foul when it backfires on them.

Shame on them for using a child in this way.

1 Like

Danger? Really? Think about that…Critically.

Okay, do you have any small children in your family? If so would you send them out into a crowded area wearing a MAGA hat?

There was a day when people would smile at the child but take the parent aside to have a private chat with them.

In today’s environment, you are correct. Even a child is not safe from the fringe on the left.

1 Like

I would not give away my first amendment right to third world thugs.

We have successfully imported third world values if you would. Trump today could be a D in 6 years.

THINK about this. Seems that most have that can except for some brain damaged internet posters.

Which means we have lost what the immigrant seeks…ironic.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s just the left. Both sides are moving to extremes. I’m not going to go fishing around the internet to find an article that proves my point, but if there was a young kid wearing some far-left gear and was paraded out by his or her parents I’m sure people on the far right would have something to say and probably would say the worst stuff on social media.

That’s not what I asked you. I asked if you would send a small child into a crowded space, where you don’t know the political views of others, wearing a MAGA hat.

Excellent point, Camp.

I am not going to go fishing around the internet either.

The truth of the matter is the left is hell bent on changing the foundation this country was built upon. The right is hell bent on preserving what this country was built upon and our Constitution.

Our rights.

What does it say of today’s times that it is dangerous for a child or for anyone of that matter to wear a MAGA hat?

What conservatives (like me) want is for you to be FREE to wear it regardless if I agree or disagree with it.

What the left wants is for you to be AFRAID to wear it, squashing your freedom.

That is unacceptable, yet the path the leftists are taking this county on. One day it will be them who is afraid and they will wonder what in the world did they do to destroy what was once a great country.

That is not what you asked initially. You’ve expanded the goal posts.

I wouldn’t live in a community that would attack a child for wearing the political swag of a sitting US President, or that wouldn’t promptly kick the asses of anyone who would accost them for doing so, whether that President was Trump or Obama.

Try that shit around here and you’ll be picking your teeth up off the floor.

4 Likes

Yes…specially if they were armed. Safest place for em to be.

1 Like

Sure, please voice your outrage at the 11-year-old drag queening stripper.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39409/11-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

LOL - you won’t because there aren’t any examples.
Those on the right draw the line at children - sexually, verbally, violently abusing a child is far beyond the pale to those on the right.
But look at the Twitter posts from leftists, look at the bizarre perversions of pre pubescent children - all from the left. You should be ashamed, but I’m sure some professor told you never to be ashamed of anything the left does.

1 Like