#Panodrama - An Exposé of the Fake News BBC!

Melissa Click.

PhD dissertation: “It’s ‘a good thing’: The commodification of femininity, affluence and whiteness in the Martha Stewart phenomenon.”

Lib version of “Educated”.

Hey… you brought up education. But backing down now. It’s OK. It does not mean as much as being honest and thoughtful. But… you seemed to think it distinguishes you. So I just asked.

Ok.

Why did you go after Tommy Robinson ?

I didn’t go after Tommy Robinson. I explained what I had heard about Tommy Robinson. It must have been correct as no one has disputed my statement.

Anyhow, I explained why I wouldn’t watch a video produced by Tommy Robinson because of the things I had heard about him. You probably wouldn’t go out of your way to watch a video made by Al Sharpton, right?

If the OP could have provided a little bit of an explanation as to why everyone should watch this video then maybe I would have clicked it. Asking to have a quality thread created isn’t very controversial on a discussion forum.

The only thing I know about him is he was arrested trying to bring an important matter to the attention of the British people. Muslims are welcome as far as I’m concerned. I believe in the one god that Abraham worshiped and so do Muslims. And I have good memories of Ramadan and other events from living in Turkey for awhile.

But, just like I am expected to respect the Muslim culture when I am in a Muslim country, Muslims need to respect the culture in their new country when they go there to live. And child brides are not part of the British culture. Yet, libs and muslims are trying to make it OK for Muslims to bring that into the UK. It just seems to fit all the other efforts of libs to change the laws so that illegal perversions become legal.

So Tommy is trying to highlight that. I don’t care what else he’s done. That’s why I will probably watch it later.

maybe not everything is created for you, Little Miss Entitled.

You’re right. Low effort threads are best served to low information voters. Enjoy.