PA State Senator Fed UP With Democrats Leaves the Party

Wow! I didn’t see this coming, but good on Yudichak to have some backbone and do what is right by choosing to serve the people instead of the Cough, cough, communist **** party!

2 Likes

I wonder why he registered as an independent but is still going to caucus with the GOP? He should have just went switched to the GOP and called it good.

I am not sure what the rules are, but I think from a strategic standpoint, politicians do this in order to not alienate their constituents and want to give the impression of impartiality! (yeah right! Sarcasm) All joking aside, I think this is the mindset of many who get fed up with their party then claim they are independent. Remember we saw this from Justin Amash earlier this year when he renounced being a Republican. Arlan Spector I believe did it before outright switching parties.

1 Like

I’m also wondering if he is trying to stop the extreme left from flipping the state completely blue.

Nowadays, the only sane thing left to do is to walk away from the Democrat Party. It’s toxic and irrational.

It’s unfortunate that PA Dems lost a seat but it’s only a matter of time before that seat is reclaimed by a proper Democrat who will advance the interests of all Pennsylvanians and not just the coal industry.

1 Like

I wonder why anytime a person leaves the Democratic Party they’ve got backbone and character, but anytime a person abandons the Republican Party, they’re losers and traitors. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kind of hard to do sense no such party exists…:man_shrugging: