Our irresponsible government

Why would the dumb asses in DC sell material used everyday?

(22) Cases of 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks

Item Number

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States. 17202

Auction Date

Aug 22, 11:08 AM - 11:09 AM PDT

Highest bid

US $75

14 bids

Bid Increment

US $5

1 mask on the internet today:

3M Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator and Surgical Masks

3m_2847

$25.79

WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF CASH AND HAVE MILLIONS MORE ILLEGALS TO PUT INTO HOTELS .

They will just divert funds from other places to cover the illegals.

example:
The Department of Health and Human Services has diverted more than $2 billion meant for other health initiatives toward covering the cost of caring for unaccompanied immigrant children, as the Biden administration grapples with a record influx of migrants on the southern border.

The redirected funds include $850 million that Congress originally allocated to rebuild the nation’s Strategic National Stockpile, the emergency medical reserve strained by the Covid-19 response. Another $850 million is being taken from a pot intended to help expand coronavirus testing, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.

A lot of these are ending up in the worlds oceans but not a word from the petroleum resist movement or environmentalists!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s what they have been doing ! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This is the truth! Why are celebrities asking money from struggling Americans when they got millions themselves?

2 Likes

And when Americans contribute to their fund they will take credit.

Its a racket and struggling Americans shouldn’t fall for it.!

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Its definitely a spending problem!

4 Likes

$114,500,000,000 in US Treasuries Dumped By China and New BRICS Member Saudi Arabia - The Daily Hodl

1 Like

Yep! You beat me to it, I saw this bit of news and thought to myself that this was the beginning of the end for the US economy or US dominance in the world. No wonder why the Deep State thugs wants to start wars in the world.

2 Likes