Open Borders for Israel

The ■■■■ are at the center of multiculturalizing Europe and America, as they have no problem admitting openly. However, they use DNA tests to keep their own nation genetically pure.

The general public is not aware of the fact that Israel is one of the most racist countries on the planet, referring to “asylum seekers” as “infiltrators,” routinely rounding them up and putting them in barb-wire fenced concentration camps.

It’s time we demand Open Borders for Israel!

6 Likes

Good lord man where do you people come up with this shit?

However, they use DNA tests to keep their own nation genetically pure.

Since your entire premise is based on a lie don’t expect anyone to be persuaded by it.

2 Likes

I think there’s a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Israel has never been a mono racial or mono ethnic society.

Sure, Israel is the most multi-cultural place in the entire world, now how do they get rid of the indigenous people, so only Chosen People can have their Holy Land?

2 Likes

There’s nobody more “indigenous” to Israel than ■■■■■

Most of the so called “Palestinian” trash are the offspring of refugees that fled Egypt, Lebanon, Iran and other countries in the region.

It’s not the Israeli Arabs of Bedouins that are a problem.

America is a golden calf; and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it is the will of God, and America is big enough to take the hit; so, we can do it again and again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves.” Benjamin Netanyahu speaking in Israel in 1990.

That’s incredibly racist. You are blinded by your hate.

“Palestinian” isn’t a race.

Try again.

Are you implying that all Arabs are the same?

I’m shocked.

Racist people like you should be sent to special camps for tolerance education.

2 Likes

Israel has a giant wall circling it from Palestinians, the native people of that land.

They’re being oppressed by foreign colonizers.

Take the wall down.

2 Likes

1 Like

Produce the original source for this supposed quote please.

BS, the ■■■■ tie their history back to the land for over 4000 years.

I said quite the opposite. Perhaps “Reading for Dummies” would be helpful.

I think you can find it on Amazon.

So you are saying that the ■■■■ are not the open, tolerant and charitable “people” that they make themselves out to be? This is a really distressing revelation. If the ■■■■ will not take refugees in willingly they must be forced to do so. Then maybe we can start healing the old divides through a new multi-ethnic and diverse Israel.

1 Like

1 Like

They aren’t particularly open to terrorists.

Are you saying that all Arabs are terrorists? I don’t know how you can even see your monitor and keyboard to type that message when you are so blinded by hate. Lies. All lies.

1 Like