One World Trade Center lit pink as New York Passes Radical Abortion Legislation on the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade

I thought someone has posted this. Nothing showed up in my search. Are you all too desensitized to this blatant normalization of the uncanny immorality they are pushing?

The New York legislature passed the Reproductive Health Act and Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed it into law Tuesday evening on the anniversary of the Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade decision. The measure allows abortion at “any time” to protect “a patient’s life or health” and removes criminal penalties for abortion.

The bill would permit a “licensed health care practitioner” to perform an abortion “within 24 weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or at any time when necessary to protect a patient’s life or health.”

It also does away with criminal penalties for self-abortion and defines “‘Person,’ when referring to the victim of a homicide,” to mean “a human being who has been born and is alive.”

Kathleen Gallagher, director of pro-life activities for the New York State Catholic Conference, warned the Catholic Courier recently about the potential consequences of the bill’s passage.

She argued that the bill’s proponents have been misleadingly framing it as simply codifying Roe v Wade when in reality it goes much farther.

“One of the stark differences is that Roe v Wade never gave permission for nondoctors to perform abortions, and this bill specifically will allow nondoctors to perform abortions,” she explained. “It also repeals protections that are currently in our law for babies that are accidentally born alive during an abortion.”

Suzanne Stack, life-issues coordinator for the Diocese of Rochester, told the Courier that the bill “would remove abortion from the state’s penal code, which means there would no longer be a criminal avenue to pursue if a baby dies in the womb through an act of domestic violence or another crime.”

“I doubt that almost any of us in New York state would be comfortable with these provisions, but we have not been offered the facts by most of the media or by many of our legislators,” Stack emphasized.

New York’s bishops lamented the bill’s expected passage last week.

“Words are insufficient to describe the profound sadness we feel at the contemplated passage of New York State’s new proposed abortion policy,” they said in a statement. “We mourn the unborn infants who will lose their lives, and the many mothers and fathers who will suffer remorse and heartbreak as a result.”

Cuomo and Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, celebrated the bill’s signing on Twitter Tuesday evening.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New York City shared a video of lawmakers cheering the passage of the late-term abortion legislation after it passed.

Blood red would have been more appropriate.

5 Likes

And these nitwits call the wall immoral death at birth , my God , there is a special place in hell for democrats !

1 Like

In an interview, the evil bitch that authored the bill admitted that it would allow abortion up to and after the dilation…minutes before the birth of a human being…at the discretion of the would be mother.

https://ijr.com/va-del-proposes-bill-mothers-request-abortion-in-labor/

1 Like

This is VA and the OP is about New York. How are they related?

NO…I just want to shoot the fuckers in the face and say you just been aborted.

So I mostly just stay away from this topic.

They are both radical abortion bills. But the VA one, if it had passed, would have allowed infanticide. I’m not making this up.

Thankfully Rs in the VA House voted this horror down.

3 Likes

Not quite. They aren’t that radical and they aren’t about killing viable infants in the 3rd trimester or after birth for ANY reason. You need to read the NY legislation.

1 Like

No such thing as a slippery slope…

Perhaps you do as well. Do you access to a copy of the legislation that we can all read?

Here is part of what is supposedly in it:

“One of the stark differences is that Roe v Wade never gave permission for nondoctors to perform abortions, and this bill specifically will allow nondoctors to perform abortions,” she explained. “It also repeals protections that are currently in our law for babies that are accidentally born alive during an abortion.”

2 Likes

Where exactly do YOU think the ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER is located ? Did YOU read the TITLE of the OP ? I’ll help you …….
One World Trade Center lit pink as New York Passes Radical Abortion Legislation on the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade

I replied to post 3. Not the OP

Not to mention it allows for Trimester abortions. That is pretty insane to say in the least. How is that not state sanctioned murder?

2 Likes

They can have an abortion for any reason?

Perhaps Governor “Coon Man” supports the bill as it could be used to murder black babies

Citizens are now asking him to resign because of this:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/virginia/articles/2019-02-01/virginia-governors-1984-yearbook-page-shows-racist-imagery

Edit: The Governor has just released an apology and admitted that the racist photo is indeed of him…though he did not say which one was him.

Liberals… the common factor