Old Enough for a Sex Change but Not Old Enough for Sex?

These are strange times. In America today, an astounding one out of five individuals experiencing gender dysphoria is a young child. Why so? Our nation’s children, in some cases, age five or younger, are being indoctrinated.
These tiny citizens are being exposed to children’s books, teachings, live programs, and everything in between that celebrates men dressing up like women, women wanting to be men, boys not sure if they should be girls, and girls not sure if they should be boys.

Generational Psy-Ops

This phenomenon is relatively recent, considering that years ago, only a handful of children out of thousands suffered from the same delusions. Heather McDonald of the Manhattan Institute, a brilliant conservative writer, observes that, astonishingly, as many as one in three children are confused about their gender.

The American Left has done a sparkling job of psy-ops on our children. More and more kids are uncomfortable with who they are and who they are supposed to be. Some are coached to keep this secret from their parents. Many are encouraged to seek the aid of counselors. All of this is occurring at a time when most Leftists, generally speaking, would agree that children under, say, age 15 should not be having sex.
We face the dilemma then that transgender proponents assert young children are old enough for a sex change while not old enough for sex. The tragedy unfolding is that these children are being manipulated in ways that could impact their entire lives. How can I comprehend the massive physiological changes in store? Should they be induced to change gender?

1 Like

The WOKE parents play a part in this " NEW NORMAL " TRANSGENDERISM. When they see their child is having gender issues, they should seek GOOD COUNSELING for them and not jept secret frim them.
How do 5 and 8 yr old children know they want to be the opposite sex? Do WOKE PARENTS see this as some kind of honor in the community enabling thrir children to be Trans? PROBABLY yes in CONFUSIAFORNIA.
Get them counseling and at age 18 if they want to be Trans then let them do it.

2 Likes

I was working with a female to male transgender person I knew something was off with them I thought they was just a gay male didn’t take much interaction for me to realize they were clearly mildly autistic so I presumed they were just a gay autistic man someone explain to me that they were a female when they first started working here basically she was an ugly female with autism that was convinced she had the brain of a gay man trapped in a woman’s body this is clearly a mental disease statistic show that it predominantly affects people with autism

They should open the Bible and seek God’s truth on this. But, 99.9 % of them are non believeing fools, so…

Just like in Cool Hand Luke , Some people you just cant reach , what we have is failure to communicate.
Alot of parents are as self entitled as their children. Parents see tbings in society as trendy and some believe the trans issue is also. Today children discuss what gender they want to be instead of career they want.

1 Like

They are simply demoRATS !!!

The good thing that will come on this is there will be far less demoRATS with all the sex changes and their love of abortions !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Homosexuality was in psychiatric books as a mental disorder for many ,many years and was removed in 1973 due to pressure by gays mostly gay politicians . They are still a fucked up batch of demoRAT screwballs !!!

1 Like

Parents that FORCIBLY push their children to become TRANS should be a MENTAL DISORDER.These parents are in need of of a padded room and a straitjacket. Let children be children without the technology. Let them play outside in the dirt . That is why we have soap and bathtubs.

2 Likes

Hell they are demoRATS and think like demoRATS fuckem !!!

1 Like

Homosexuals have a hormone disbalance hormone disparency are known to cause mental health issues many people with minor cte develop depression due to testosterone levels decreasing due to brain damage given them testosterone replacement therapy resolves their depression issues

Not only that homosexuals are massively overrepresented in drug and alcohol abuse have far shorter life spans and are multiple times more likely to suffer mental health issues nevermind being more like due to serious and permanent STDs

Remember when monkeypox was a thing and then gay couples dogs kept getting monkeypox on their asshole homosexuals are generally sexual deviants

Transgender people appear to be homosexuals with autism

1 Like

Transgender children are social currency to the liberals these parents should be locked up for child abuse they are not mentally ill though I’m sure their disproportionately represented in personality disorders that is not a criminal defence they are child abusers and deserved lengthly custodial sentences

1 Like

A waste of taxpayer dollars caring for these freaks of nature .

1 Like