Official Memorial Day thread

Happy Memorial Day to our fellow Americans that gave service and the ultimate sacrifice . It’s a dangerous job. God bless…

YOUR WELCOME

I noticed a few of our posters refused to give proper thanks to our veterans… SHAME ON YOU!.

1 Like

Thank you for you service brother. What a wonderful tribute. God bless

Thank you brother I know you would have done the same

Thanking cloned self. And you didn’t serve.

Pathetic

3 Likes

This is all that matters

James Garfield, the 20th President of the United States, served in the Union Army and made the rank of general. While a member of Congress, he gave a speech at the 1st Memorial Day then called Decoration Day observation May 30, 1868 in front of a crowd of 5,0000 at Arlington National Cemetery​:heart:

https://mailchi.mp/a0eeba0a3aa6/james-garfields-memorial-day-speech-1868?fbclid=IwAR0yXRj2gJqPvRmI_5_5ukzA2jpZS0lC4IMb_ytL5gkExtdY9QdGYRkwsgQ_aem_th_ARkr0P5pz4oUUL7iWZp8kJl4frYL5qfTaEfgQg3811QiUJvy11r-SvyoA1zmUYmCjxQ

Honest question. Is it a day to be happy, joyous and in a party mode? Or is it a more serious, somber day?

Of course it could be argued that Americans can be happy because of the sacrifices made.

I think happy sprouts from how we memorize every holiday. Like happy thanksgiving etc…

Exactly! Which is why he avoids answering questions on the subject matter for fear he might be embarrassed again by being caught in another lie, which is obvious he is telling here.

2 Likes

ROTFLMO. What ever that is.

god bless

th-3786502357

This is all that matters.

You freaking traitor

No comments on US lives lost in wars because US imperialism and JOOISH financing???

Why because I want what’s best for the country not what you want?

You’re just like a leftist but an extremist right winger or a lest one in disguise.