🚨 OFFICIAL GARLAND LIVE TESTIMONY THREAD 9/20/2023 🚨

Should be most entertaining. We should be grateful that he didn’t make it to the SCOTUS,

1 Like

That is just it. He is taking revenge because he was purposely passed up. He is an insufferable d-bag!

Nadler is another one that is hard to listen to!

2 Likes

I suspect it’s the progressive we now see in Garland which was hidden.

1 Like

Garland testifies that Weiss had full authority in Hunter Biden probe, but never discussed specifics
Garland throws Weiss under the bus.

Garland, during testimony, stressed that he is not the president’s lawyer, and that the Justice Department’s job is to follow the facts and the law, and that is what we do.
Unless your a democrat then the law or facts don’t matter.

Whistleblowers testified to Congress that Weiss had requested special counsel authority from the Justice Department back in 2022, but was denied.

Jordan pressed Garland on “what stage” of the investigation he was referring to after “five years” of investigating.
“What stage are we in? … the beginning stage, the middle stage, the end stage? They keep hiding the ball stage? What stage? When?” Jordan asked.
“I’m not permitted to discuss ongoing investigation,” Garland said.
I understand the final investigation information will be released after Biden dies.**

The DOJ and FBI needs to be fired and new people hired to do the job. But they are government employees and will never be fired no mater how incompetent.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah the whole entire narrative relating to the DOJ and the FBI testimonies in such committee hearings is mere theater at this point. The rules need to change!

1 Like

What a f***ing joke this guy is… as well as our entire leadership. Every progressive/woke POS needs to be hung out to dry in 24’.

1 Like

I am starting to feel that these hearings are becoming unwatchable due to the fact that everyone is fking acting and putting on a show. Not everyone, but most and it is getting tiresome to watch as they go through the motions.

1 Like

Highlights:

And it happened as we knew it would, Garland: hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil by saying nothing of value.