Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Wow the suspicious timing huh. The hatred for one man kills hundreds of thousands, yet these are supposedly the people that “believe the science”?

The whole idea is to reduce the number of dumb Dems.

More reason to avoid the vaccine.
But to Dems, I will say “Get vaccinated.”

As though only democrats will be taking it…:roll_eyes:

Neither of you two are even relevant in the OWS vaccine…:man_shrugging:

There are always collateral damages…

Do you know if it can still be taken for malaria or is it juist banned?

So lets get this straight – if I don’t take the vaccine and then catch covid, there is a 99.8% chance I will recover after a slight sniffle.

If I do take the vaccine there is no guarantee I won’t get covid.

I still might be asymptomatic, after taking it, so I need to keep wearing a face nappie.

They also won’t tell me, or don’t know how long I will be protected, so I might need another one in a month or 2.

They also don’t know, because they haven’t tested it, what the medium to long term effects of the vaccine, might be – will it give dementia/cancer/ANYTHING in a few years? Will it make me or my children infertile?

Oh and there is, a not insignificant chance that the vaccine itself might kill me.

Ok so given the risks and benefits of this vaccine I have made an informed decision and I’ll pass thank you.

1 Like

Max Igan - this is war

Screenshot_8

3 Likes

Screenshot_7

Screenshot_9

3 Likes

1 Like

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/should-the-elderly-get-vaccinated/

Dr. Kelly Moore said that people ‘should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility.’

1 Like

ff2193113a9cc7fd

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Wonder if Trump had a say in this.

1 Like

If they have nothing to hide what exactly are they trying to hide?

https://summit.news/2020/12/17/twitter-says-it-will-remove-all-posts-claiming-vaccines-can-harm-people/