Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

What are you bitchin about?
Is your google broken?
Get off your high horse FFS.

1 Like

There definitely is a debate - Does it cause cancer? fucked if I know but if not why did Bayer just settle a 10 billion dollar lawsuit?
If you think anyone on here(you included) can prove ANYTHING you are in the wrong place and I would respectfully suggest you go back to your moms basement.

2 Likes

1 Like

Did Dewayne die due to Roundup or was he being paid off by a kangaroo court, FFS?

CBS is your source? On Google? Surely you are being lazy.

Since 1991, under five presidential administrations, the EPA “has repeatedly and consistently determined that no cancer warning is warranted or would be approved on glyphosate-based herbicides,”

My mom passed long ago a–hat so why don’t you provide me with a name of someone who has died due to Roundup?

Corporations settle lawsuits and set aside reserves all the time for a myriad number of reasons, mainly to shield themselves and their shareholders from f----ed up liberal based court systems and brain dead biased juries.

I know you believe every advertisment posted by bundlers for law firms Polyanna. I’m simply asking for one name of an individual that actually died from Roundup.

Put up or shut the f— up.

Are you shilling? Quit derailing the thread shill.
What you’re asking for is not legal.
Doxing is illegal.

This verdict came from the San Fransisco court.

State labeling laws do not superceed Federal law. Go down to the hardware store and buy some Roundup.

Repeat after me asshat, KANGAROO, KANGAROO, KANGAROO.

Ok asshat put some roundup in your tea and keep on guzzling. Monsanto is a known company that produces toxic chemicals, it has patents to monopolize GM food supplies around the world and you are an ardent defender of such a sinister company. You are too blind too see that.
You deserve to be on the ignore list.

Or we can look at it from the perspective that the science surrounding Roundup has produced food and nutrition for Billions of people worldwide. Enhancing the lives of people on every continent Roundup based science has been a God send.

Or we can look at it from the perspective that three cases resulted in juries deciding that Roundup based science is “suspected” of causing cancer.

It would be an honor to be on your ignore list if in fact you are so stupid to believe the propaganda promoted by the eugenics/abortion/WHO/global catastrophe promoters. Obviously you no longer have the ability to defend “your original post on this thread” about Monsanto of two days ago.

Poor thinking Alex.

No-one has ever died of round up and I never implied that they did.
But they die of cancer all the time and there is a possible link to cancer.
The fact that Bayer just paid out 10bl proves that link imo.

The only one fucked up around here is you. Meaning you are also the only libtard on this thread.

2 Likes

“But they die of cancer all the time and there is a possible link to cancer.”

So we are going to base our opinions on “possibilities.”

F–in kidding me right?

anbe9bd552 (26)

2 Likes

This is hilarious.
A Monsanto lobbyist is offered a glass of roundup to drink.
See what happens.

@DollarInflation
Come to my parlor. I have a drink for you. LOL

2 Likes

The fact that the WHO ignored Taiwan, “because they are part of China”, says it all. Taiwan did not lock down, they banned incoming immigrants and enforced quarantine on anybody coming in across their borders.

They have really low infection problems and largely that is due to the “community spirit” of the Taiwanese and their determination to “do the right thing”. Their economy did not crater like those of Europe. Hmmm …

Well this is interesting …

Another treatment option that appears to be safe and effective is the use of the antiparasitic drug Ivermectin with the antibiotic Doxycycline. Just one Ivermectin pill and then the course of antibiotics for ten days resulted in a 100 percent cure rate for Covid 19 patients according to the attached study.

Doxycycline is used to treat Chlamydia, so it is not exactly uncommon.

1 Like

I bet the tampons test positive for Covid-19 too, and that’s before they are used.

Right! Enuff of this Roundup trash talk. If you want to create jaw-ache about that start another thread! Stay on topic please …

1 Like

Exodus with all due respect go f yourself. Butt the f out.

Read back two days and find out who brought this up. We are in the process of providing perspective to these ass wipes that love the bundlers. One of which has retired from the field without backbone.

They are yet to provide one fact or name of somewho who definitively died from using Roundup.

Yet they continue to come up with total BS programmed pap.

This thread was originally used to promote Bull Shit and the argument should continue here.

1 Like

2 Likes