Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

‘interject’ :smile: :smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Right. And you wonder why most here ignore you. Nice going Einstein

verb

verb: interject ; 3rd person present: interjects ; past tense: interjected ; past participle: interjected ; gerund or present participle: interjecting

1. say (something) abruptly, especially as an aside or interruption.
1 Like

Well the shutters have gone up for the last time at my barbershop. 40 years in business, a loyal customer base, and bankrupted in a fucking fortnight. I know some barbers and wimmins hairdressers who won’t be going bankrupt and they’re in the House of Commons, and we’re paying them for services rendered. Actually I think Hammond spent more time in there than on the front bench. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Yes, I know what interject means - I’m a published writer ffs!

Yeah you made that claim before, and I suppose you are a research scientist on the weekends too? This is the internet FFS!

I am sorry to hear about your business being shut down. Will there be any chance you will be able to reopen it after this mess is sorted out? Is the government going to assist you to help open the business back up?

OK. Enough. Go back to “your” threads.
You sometimes post good youtube stuff, but I had enough of you here.

Fk off! You already invited my ire now you just either deal with it and go cry some more! You don’t get to decide where I post. I pretty much leave you alone, that is until you and Magog got to instigate shit with me. So here I am, you now have my attention now, what it is that you want me to know?

BTW, they are not my threads so stop with your bullshit jealousy rage!

Thanks D_M, but it’s my barber who needs your sympathy. I asked him if he could soldier on by doing some private cutting (visiting customers’ homes, for example?), but his wife is in one of the vulnerable categories, so he obviously has to take contagion to himself into consideration - he’s in a Catch 22, as it were? If I could tell him of your sympathy I know he’d be grateful to you, so I’ll thank you on his behalf.

Nice to suspend hostilities for a moment though. :+1: But I daresay it won’t last? lol

I don’t have hostilities towards you, I just don’t like your thread bombing with unrelated comments. Rather continue to insult you its better to ignore such comments. Besides, I really don’t want to have further conflicts with people here. Respect goes both ways. I will respect you, if you respect me. Its quite that simple.

On the other matter of this CCP Virus, yes, I do feel for people who are suffering from something that the CCP created and not them, and it sucks. Not only did they shut down nations economies, but also restricted people’s freedoms to address their economic situations. What is also troubling is that China is now trying to seize this opportunity from other nations while they are in a weakened state and dealing with this virus to better their position economically. I have a very serious problem with China, and have for quite some time, as now many things are becoming crystal clear as to the motives involved. So yes, your friend is one example of ordinary people made to suffer for no reason at all, and that reason has my sympathy. This sucks period! Entire lives are being disrupted.

First para I’ll totally agree with.

Second para - apart from a faint possibility of it starting in China, I don’t believe China has anything to do with it, so we’d better not go there. I mean we’d ‘better not go there’ as a topic of conversation, not ‘we’d better not go there holding hands’? :grimacing:

Its ok we can disagree on this, but after watching that movie that DV posted here earlier, they make a pretty compelling case on how this virus originated and what happened. It removed any doubt in my mind that this virus Xi did not mutate from animals and but that this indeed was an engineered one.

What is your belief on how this virus started?

My belief is that it mutated in one of the wet markets somewhere in Asia; or that it mutated by other means. Viruses are always mutating whenever they encounter an active immunity but will still try to adapt to it for the attack; it’s why the annual flu jabs which we have here have to be generic rather than specific to the previous epidemic, or pandemic, whichever the case may be. In other words, I believe that China was caught on the hop by this one the same as the rest of the world has been. But |I also believe that it is nowhere near as virulent as we’re being brainwashed to believe so lots of people can make lots of money ‘while the sun shines’.

In normal circumstances I would agree with you, but this particular virus has specific markers due to a certain protein that has leading scientists believing this was engineered. I highly encourage you to watch that movie. It really lays out a cogent argument based on the best plausible presentation of facts to make its case.

I’ll tell you what, D_M, I’ll now give you 2 links which exemplify precisely the way I feel about it all. Oh and I believe the speakers, so please don’t come back with doubts on their veracity or knowledge, or that ‘They obviously have an agenda’ In fact either way, I think you and I should stop here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYWWvSTQkNI

30 minutes and 7 minutes respectively. And note the negativity on the first one - which is so visceral that it proves he must be very near the truth.

When I get a chance I will take a look at this. Thanks

Comment on the second video:
Politicians are forced to react to public hysteria and demands, which is correct, but who generates such hysteria and demands?
Mass media.
In other words, the power pyramid structure we hear about so often, mass media is above the run on the mill politicians. Mass media is more powerful than political parties and individual (prime) ministers.
As soon as people stop watching TV, this coronavirus hysteria will go away.

Consequently, the figures and numbers by the mass media as mentioned in the first video are meaningless.

Bottom line: we don’t know much about the virus.
Lockdown is meaningless, epidemiologically. It’s all political.

I am going to disagree with you on that. Why? Because being and wanting to be informed is primal to our species. Besides, how many people that you know of watch traditional TV today? Most people get their info from the net and with the short attention span in today’s societies choice programming is what most ordinary people are demanding today.

Please do - and with an open mind?

Yes I will, I will let you know what my thoughts are.

1 Like