Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Why then did trump appoint him to harm us…:thinking:

To be fair though, Bush was another globalist POS and holds no special place in history to be lauded as a good president, quite the contrary! He will always be remembered as the first president in US history to sanction a preemptive war against another country that got thousands of our boys maimed and killed. Another rabbit hole for another time perhaps.

1 Like

I know. It was meant as just another example of the Left’s penchant for finger pointing… as long as it isn’t one of their own.

Well, I am just saying I will never in any measure defend Bush for what he represents. I served both Bushes including Clinton and I am thoroughly disgusted by elected officials for using our military for their profits. I had to bite my lip on many occasions while in Iraq to appease the chain of command I was under. It’s why I decided to get out and call it a career, too much politics can ruin a person and I certainly was on that path had I not acted.

1 Like

Therefore … anybody under the age of about 40 should avoid the vaccine, unless they are through with having children.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the effects of government panic are ruining things for everybody except the Swedes, it seems.

More importantly, we need to ask what the long-term factors are. We haven’t even begun to see the impact of the lockdown. The economic costs of bankrupting millions of businesses and funding bailouts for others, while we have isolated our children and removed their opportunities to be educated and to build a future, will reverberate for decades. It was already being argued in March of last year (Miltimore, 2020), the cure could be worse than the disease. As we saw Sweden starting to return to normality and as the US and the UK are undergoing more lockdowns, and the destruction of a larger component of the economy, maybe we should rethink our strategy before the nanny state smothers the baby.

1 Like

Elderly people dying after been vaccinated.

Screenshot_3

1 Like

“Let’s make sure we are clear… This is not a vaccine. They are using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions. This is not a vaccine. This is mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdMFSFfqeQ&feature=youtu.be

I see that like the rest here, you’re not going to answer the question of why Trump put this horrible man, Anthony Fauci who is part of a plan to reduce global population by 95% in charge of his White House coronavirus task force…:thinking:

The New York Times , Dr. Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, an internal medicine resident physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, wrote that her uncle is sharing incorrect information about the vaccines now being administered across the country.

“As a doctor, and as a member of the Kennedy family, I feel I must use whatever small platform I have to state a few things unequivocally,” Kennedy Meltzer, the daughter of Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, the sister of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., wrote. “I love my uncle Bobby. I admire him for many reasons, chief among them his decades-long fight for a cleaner environment. But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.”

How would I know why?

If you don’t know why, you might at least condemn him for having done so.

2 Likes
1 Like

Didn’t the doctor learn the difference between poison and medicine?

But, the sheep will still line up get vaccinated.

Screenshot_10

1 Like