Official Coronavirus Political Thread šŸŒ

Yes - these ā€œsafe and effectiveā€ vaccines were anything but. Iā€™m glad I held out.

3 Likes

Soā€¦it turns out the federal government was paying millions of dollars to the ā€œfree pressā€ to push the vaccine narrative propaganda on the American public.

1 Like

Imagine being one of the people whose 7 yr old died or wife couldnā€™t walk anymore after being vaccinated and watching all the mandates just evaporate as all the politicians simultaneously start acting like Covid never existed at all.

Been posting this info in the facts based COVID thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3flIkGpjR0g

End of the corona hoax

1 Like

Emerald Robinson Reports on News Outlets Taking Money to Promote Covid Vaccine That includes Fox News and Newsmax.

21 century so far:

2001 - 9/11, internet taking over the economy
2008 - economic crisis, iphones + social media invented, Obama elected
2015 - migration crisis & rise of Trumpism
2020 - state-manufactured race riots, stolen election, global vaccine slavery/genocide program

3 Likes

Anyone that dies from the so-called covid ā€œvaccineā€ was murdered. Otherwise, lead that travels at 2500 fps identifies as a ā€œvaccineā€ and if you die from itā€¦ Well, itā€™s climate change and if you disagree, youā€™re a bigot racist.

Death from the vax is considered to be suicide in France. I guess thatā€™s what it is.

This is what I am dealing with in Hong Kong. This shit goes on forever! Meanwhile the Chinese embassy closes again, right before I am applying for a visa to reunite with my family after not seeing them for 2 years. Fking UN-believable

1 Like

1 Like

Excellent read on Fauci. ā€œFollow the Moneyā€

Fuck Corona Virus. Does anyone really care about this fucked up cold virus anymore???"

You will when everything goes cashless and you will need a Vaccine passport to go anywhere.

I hear you. Iā€™m just over the whole CV19 bullshitā€¦ along with the majority of the country.

It could be worse. You could be in my position, stuck in a foreign country waiting to see his son and wife to which has been over 2 years due to stupid border closures. It is absurd here and worse than the US. At least the US is rejecting the mandates, but that fight is long from being over.