Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Yeah! That is why there is going to be fight soon if Americans opposed to this will stand up! There is many legal challenges that will play out too!

Clueless is the accurate descriptor! It amazes me that people like this are still mystified? Holy crap! Did you watch any of the senate hearings today with Fauci and Walenski of the CDC? Truly disgusting seeing various people like Romney, Hickenhooper or whatever the fuck his name is all lick the boots of their masters (Pfizer) as they all want to push these COVID BS mandates. Its all about their gravy train, and if its not stopped with serious push back its going to get much worse. i am truly disgusted right now with this Dog and Pony shit show!

2 Likes

Here we are with the most sanguine moment ever.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed the word “Pandemic” is just “Dem” surrounded by “Panic”? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/1JeIjvAKaIk

1 Like
1 Like

Alyssa Milano bitten in the ass by her own Vaccine poll

This is pretty hilarious! I love when Karma is on the right side of things. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Looks like things are just starting to get aligned! Where is the “Karen” ?

See the Trump flags flying at New Zealand protests? Classic!

More from the protests in Wellington

Thousands perform the Haka at the New Zealand capital.

Dan Andrews runs away in fear! Australians are starting to get itchy!

This is terrible and the parents are fast asleep.

From jimstone.is

1 Like