Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

"We are making every misstep leaders initially made in table-tops at the outset of pandemic planning in 2006," Lawler said on March 12. "We had systematically addressed all of these and had a plan that would work — and has worked in Hong Kong/Singapore.

"We have thrown 15 years of institutional learning out the window and are making decisions based on intuition. Pilots can tell you what happens when a crew makes decisions based on intuition rather than what their instruments are telling them. And we continue to push the stick forward."

What a savant. :roll_eyes:

Out come the armchair quarterbacks. Typical, yet not unexpected.

1 Like

No…that’s “Real Time”…

This is a double edge sword issue for there are good people everywhere in the world including the Chinese, but let us not be confused with the covert take over of America and the sinister intentions of the CCP to buy our media, our land and our political system through bribes and false narratives than with good people who mean well. There is always a price to pay, and that price just went up to which accountability is long overdue. It’s not unreasonable to have expectations of the countries we trade and do business with that they have a ethical standard by which to stand by.

Shouldn’t you take this over to Conspiracy?

Those in the original thread were right. Eat a bag of dicks…shills.

2 Likes

Thanks CLB, couldn’t have said it better! :rofl:

1 Like

There are a lot of people - most of them charlatans - who are making a lot of money out of this ‘crisis’, and we can be sure they’ll keep the gravy train thundering along the track for as long as they can.

2 Likes

I believe that the ‘CCP’ :roll_eyes: was well and truly caught out by the event, and by how virulent it was/is, the same as we all were, and rather than foment global fear unnecessarily, they tried to stem it by using a seasonal flu resolution. As soon as they realised that it was a bit different to regular flu, they announced it to the world.

Jeezus.

I’ll give you one thing. The absurdity of your anachronistic Bircher paranoia makes it difficult to mock you. I’m betting you think Dr. Strangelove is an historical documentary and Jack D. Ripper was a national hero.

1 Like

Listen Ballsack! I know its hard for mentally challenged idiots like you who have no skin in the game to actually know what exactly is going on but try harder to actually know the facts. Not doing so only makes you look like the idiot we all here know you to be! Now go back to your dildos and fisting yourself because I am sure that is what you enjoy most!

1 Like

Who the fuck gave him that Like?

Great Example why most ignore you here. Its priceless, as you were just trying to lecture me on provoking shit. Here you are doing the same!

When is the world going to wise up that doing business with communists is always a one sided affair to which there is never going to be an equal term that both sides adhere to?

@Dr_Manhattan This was from Tuesday…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-jr-blasts-jim-acosta-for-saying-trump-is-scapegoating-china-for-virus-cnn-more-like-xi-nn

Of course he would make that claim, China pays CNN to say that BS! Its well documented that China has been manipulating our media. Just look at Paula Reid, and the fact her husband works for the CHICOMS is no surprise that she is attacking the president in pressers.

Oh and this will go over well. Tax payers funding illegal immigrants! Holy crap!

A pretty stunning quote from the NJ governor. Is this really happening?