Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

Some shady stuff going on at the CDC.

Something strange is going on with the VAERS system. Reports that were present three months ago are now inexplicably missing. And fewer than 4% of adverse events recorded in V-Safe have made their way to VAERS. This is the CDC’s database; Dr. Rochelle Walensky is in charge of it. And the agency’s failure to properly manage VAERS is suppressing the already-alarming safety signal of the Covid-19 shots

2 Likes

I feel fine… no side effects that I’m aware of… so far. I got Moderna.

God is watching you out of the corner of his eye! Good! Others have not been so fortunate! I hope your children are safe too!

2 Likes

UFC hall of fame fighter dies suddenly at 45

ABC News producer dies suddenly at 37

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos died suddenly Friday at the age of 37. ABC News President Kim Goodwin announced “with a heavy heart and great sadness” that Tejera died of a heart attack on Friday night.

He is survived by his wife Veronica and their two young daughters. Tejera joined ABC News in 2017 as a senior producer before being promoted to the executive producer of Stephanopoulos’ show in February 2020.

He previously worked for five years at NBC as a researcher, editor and then producer and for four years as an executive producer on “America with Jorge Ramos” on Fusion Media Network. He graduated from Dartmouth with a bachelor’s in history before attending Columbia’s Graduate School of Journalism.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1606860043986821120?s=20

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

The smoking gun!

This is a good read! (its not the book but website where this info came from)

Class switch towards non-inflammatory, spike-specific IgG4 antibodies after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination

A fascinating and disturbing peer-reviewed article on the class switch to IgG4 antibodies after the booster.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798

They said the MRNA vaccine stayed at the injection site. This study says it doesn’t
They said the vaccine doesn’t alter your DNA. This study says it does
They said it wasn’t gene therapy. This study says it changes your liver cells in as little as 6 hours.

Link to the study

1 Like

Bombshell report just released.

3 Likes

If all of this is peer reviewed then it really contradicts what your Government has been propagating all along. Why ?

1 Like

The Government never lies.

(Is it just wishful thinking? LOL)

2 Likes

I still don’t understand what is the motive? Profit by big pharmaceutical or replacement theory? Eliminate the whites and replace them with 3rd worlders. Me thinks so

The modus operandi of the Rockefeller medicine is to kill you and charge you money for it.

If they don’t kill you right away, they will make you dependent on pharma products for the rest of your life.

Eliminate the whites, yes, because the whites are trouble makers.

2 Likes

A couple of theories…

1. Replacement. Kill off as many American’s and replace them with the migrants that are currently invading. (Are they being asked to vaccinate?)

2. Pure profit from being paid off from the likes of Pfizer.

Although on the latter I think that dam is about to break, the question however do Americans have the stomach to fight back?

1 Like