Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

28 year woman drops dead during work out!

1 Like

Live hearing with Senator Johnson with Dr. Malone and McCullough

This is a must watch! really shocking info being revealed in this hearing!

1 Like

Some are too pacified to notice what is taking place.

1 Like

The Mark of the Beast.
The curse may stay forever.

These are excerpts from the roundtable discussion from Senator Johnson’s roundtable discussion.

3 Likes

Question is, how long can the criminals evade prosecution?

1 Like

What do you think should happen? What the punishment be?

Death! Bankruptcy! Total annihilation!

1 Like

Surprised?
The most sinister part is that the “vaccine” (which it really isn’t) exacerbates preexisting issues, especially cancer, not to mention the inflammation in the heart area.

1 Like

Start getting the Guillotine out or perhaps rope because either off with their heads or watch a few CEO’s and ex presidents swing might be quite enjoyable to watch!

1 Like

When I read this story this was heartbreaking!

Vaxxed people should never be allowed to donate blood.

This happened in New Zealand too. This is some straight up murderous shit here.

Agreed. I was vaxxed with the first two original jabs. I did it against my will thinking it was the only way I would ever be able to go back to work. I wish I wouldn’t have succumed to the pressure, but when you’re desperate, you tend to do things you normally wouldn’t. My daughters were both faced with the same dilema: get vaxxed or lose their jobs. Both are nurses.

I will never donate blood again… and I used to regularly. What a mess this has all become.

3 Likes

I understand dandelion herb can undo the damage.
To which extent? I don’t know. I’m sure there are other methods, probably hidden.

The girls should lose the jobs for now and wait out.
The US has a generous welfare system. I’m not advocating that they should live the lives of welfare queens, but just lay low for a few years.

1 Like

Have you felt any side effects since taking the jab? Which one did you take? JJ or Pfizer?