Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

"Europe on the brink over horrifying ‘resurgence’ of coronavirus cases - latest WHO warning

THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) has revealed Europe has seen its first increase in coronavirus infections for months in a horrifying new warning."

Yes, that really is horrifyi . . . :sleeping: Wake me up when it’s all over somebody please?

planning_guide_post

1 Like

5f4ffe6843622ea4

The Trump Tulsa Rally was on June 20th. With a 14 day incubation period, any cases transmitted there would not yet have surfaced. Wait until July 4th to count them…and then make sure that the cases counted were of people that attended the rally and did not have the virus prior to June 20th before assigning them to Trump.

Numbers are meaningless - they can just pick any number out of the air and the suckers will believe it.

As it happens I was in a hospital yesterday for a test (thankfully all is okay): as I was walking through the corridors toward the hospital exit - with a mask on otherwise I wouldn’t have been allowed into the place - on 3 separate occasions, oncoming patients fully fitted with masks literally brushed against the opposite corridor walls to stay as far away from me as they could. There’s obviously a mass psychosis building up.

Bill and Melinda Gates sat down for an interview with Forbes magazine last week to discuss the recent coronavirus pandemic and their support for the WHO.

It is being said they are giving you what you want so when they come for you — You’ll just line up begging for it never believing the warnings given to you years before…
but you all will line up because this asshole knows best right

1 Like

WOW, no discrimination or racism there, right! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Let the blacks have it, if they want, but it ain’t gonna be no picnic afterwards.

2 Likes

Good, I wouldnt be the first in line to be their human test-subjects anyhow. My vaccine is the immune system I cultivate from exercising, sleeping and eating right, no thanks Mr. and Mrs. Gates.

2 Likes

These rich ,no class ,bitches pander to blacks , so who gives a shit what she says . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the idea be racist because it used to be we tested on monkeys and lab rats FIRST . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

They won’t ask you if you want to be vaccinated, they’ll tell you you’re going to be, or your life will be trashed.

My, my! How the Democrats Lie!

Sen Margaret Coldwell Hassan (D-New Hampshire) just claimed that our death rate of 43% is too high.

Guest what, you lyin’ Democrat POS! The death rate is nowhere near 43%.

Screenshot_2

But you don’t understand how it works . . . the bigger the numbers, the more the sheep will believe them. Mission accomplished?

" Coronavirus: Data needed quicker to target local outbreaks, say doctors"

What ‘doctors’? Name them, otherwise the fear-mongering headline is meaningless , and the BBC’s good at spreading alarm and despondency - or they should be by now, seeing as they’ve been doing it 24/7 for the past 6 months without any evidence whatsoever? The BBC - our enemy inside.

YEAH POLIIO LMFAO BET U HAVE NO FKN IDEA THOSE SHOTS GAVE PEOPLE POLIO DUMB ASS. THE POLIO VACCINE ALSO HAS A CANCER VIRUS IN IT NNUMB NUUTS GO LOOK UP

OH BUT YOU HAD NO IDEA OH WAIT YOU WERE INDOCTRINATED INTO " THATSZZZZ FAKE" LMFAO they love stupid asses trust me they make billions off you idiots.

FACTS!!!

The SV40 Virus: Has Tainted Polio Vaccine Caused An Increase in Cancer?

Oral Presentation
Barbara Loe Fisher
Co-founder & President
National Vaccine Information Center
September 10, 2003

Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness
U.S. House Government Reform Committee
U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.
“The SV40 Virus: Has Tainted Polio Vaccine Caused an Increase in Cancer?”

My name is Barbara Loe Fisher and I am the mother of a DPT-vaccine injured son and the co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center. I have spent the last 21 years working with other parents to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and defending the right to exercise informed consent to vaccination. (Coulter HL, Fisher BL. 1985. DPT: A Shot in the Dark. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.; Attachment 1 – Allen A. May 6, 2001. A Shot in the Dark. New York Times Magazine; Konrad W. and Ginsburg EH. June-July 2000. Who’s Calling the Shots? Offspring Magazine.)

The shocking story you are about to hear involves a pharmaceutical company which used monkeys to make polio vaccine, government health agencies responsible for making sure the vaccine was not contaminated with monkey viruses, and individuals who are now are dying from cancerous tumors that contain a monkey virus which appears to have contaminated that polio vaccine. At the heart of this tragic story is a violation of the…

Weak asss c… always USE INNFOWARS as a way to DENY TRUTH that scares the living shit oout of them.

weak ass idiots always use the source that’s a weak weak pussified mind and also a CLUELESS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE UNEDUCATED UNINFORMED STUPID ASS STATEMENT U KNOW SHIT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE VACCINE FREAKS.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE INFOWARS WEAK FREAK

YEAH LETS TRUST THE GOV . THEY NEVER DO HARM TO THE PEOPLE LMFAO!!!

IS THIS FKN INFOWARS WEAK ASS

Polio vaccines used in the late 1950s and early 1960s were contaminated with a virus called simian virus 40 (SV40) present in monkey kidney cells used to grow the vaccine. Subsequently, investigators found SV40 DNA in biopsy specimens obtained from patients with cancers such as mesothelioma (lung), osteosarcoma (bone) and non-Hodgkins lymphoma (lymph nodes). However, several facts should be noted:

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/sv40

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE INNFOWARS WEAK ASS FREAK

WAKE UP A HOLE THEY WANT YOU TO THINK EVERYTHING YOU SHOUULD KNOW AND NEED TO KNOW IS A FKN CONSPIRACY SO YOU STAY AS STUPID AS YOU ARE!!!

1. image

They kinda think the chip is just fine in spite of data proving what it does and what it causes. PPL aer dumbed down beyond belief.

It is being USED against us so we cann be controlled of our lively hood don’t obey you are put on a SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE system that humilitaes the ppl inn fronnt of the whole nation like in China those pos fkrs put ppls faces address what they did up n a huge board like in NNY CITY telling everyone what you did------- Even if you missed payinng yuor bill… sry for typo keyboards been jacked up and i’m sick of fixinng this typo bs…