Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

You did not watch the video! The fact you said it was totally political is proof positive that you didn’t. So stop with your bullshit here!

If you have something to add here that is facts and information about the virus then do so. Stop with your thread derailing or I will start flagging your posts! You are not adding to the discussion here instead you choose to be antagonistic, so either move on or add something that is thread related.

I did in fact watch the video. It was highly political in nature concerning the WHO and the Trump administration response. Again, it belonged in the other thread and I’m not really sure why you posted it here.

Testing Update

395k tests - positive rate 4.5%

Many experts have said we need to get the positive test rate under 5% for test and trace to have a chance to work

Well, today was the first day that rate dipped below 5%

So that’s got to count as good news.

2 Likes

Fuck tracing. That’s an invasion of privacy and people should not comply.

Trump is no more responsible for the Chinese Virus Pandemic than Bush was responsible for hurricanes.

The MSM has been (and still is) labeling CV19 as “Trump’s Katerina”. Because, GW Bush didn’t “act appropriately and efficient enough” during Hurricane Katerina. :roll_eyes:

…and the Louisiana government let hundreds of buses go underwater rather than use them to evacuate New Orleans.

No you did not watch the video you lying piece of communist shit!

You didn’t watch the video and you basically looked at the avatar and based your summation on that. How stupid do you think people here are that would buy your bullshit? Proving once again you are nothing more than a sock muppet here who loves lying through their teeth when getting called out!

This is all a DNC commie game. Do you understand why those around Trump are “testing positive” for COVID-19? This is the move to replace Trump with Pelosi. It’s time for Trump to call in the Marines. Enough already, just do it. Arrest the Marxist trash, put them in Gitmo to await their military tribunals, and be done with it already.

If cell phones get too close to each other, the tracking system gets messed up.

If you spend time together with friends for a while, put cell phones/smart phones together and see if the tracking system still works. Chances are, the tracking system gets completely thrown off.

It’s likely a virus scare was invented to justify tracking.

I saw Obama popping up on our tv news yesterday, doing his thing of pointing ‘at someone’ in the crowd (fuck knows why he does it though?). Maybe he wants another term - maybe we should call him The Come-back Kid’? lol I do kinda miss the way he used to come down the steps from Air Force 1 though; bouncing down them with his hands across his abdomen. I always used to hope he’d miss a step and end up in a heap at the bottom. Some ‘arrival’ that would be? :rofl: :joy:

I’m not so sure about the roles Michael and Barak will play in this year’s US elections. They are traitors to the black people.

This pandemic (so-called) has nothing to do with the stupid virus.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the elections 2020.

Someone remind me which of Fauci’s dire predictions he has been right about so far. I can’t seem to think of any.

People want to get on with their lives. The hospitals were woefully inadequate when this virus hit. They aren’t any longer; we have much more information to work with as well as some drugs that seem to show promise.

So, it is time to get back to work and get our economy moving again. Those at high risk can isolate.

All said sitting in her protected ivory tower, another leftist preaching to the inions.

Get over it.

They would have died regardless of who is or could have been president.

Always remember it is the state government dictating the response.

But that isn’t what this is about, THIS IS ABOUT YOU’RE HATRED OF THIS PRESIDENT.

Not to worry, you can hide in your basement until the virus mutates into something less infectious as ling as someone els takes care of you.

Seems the clone of MONT is back.

Don’t feed the troll as it only encourages IT to throw more shit on his expanding pile.

Amazon built a robot covered in UV light bulbs that could kill the coronavirus in warehouses and Whole Foods stores

We have the equivalent of Fauci here as ‘the government’s scientific adviser’ - his name is Niall/Neil Ferguson, who a few years ago was responsible for the unnecessary incineration of millions of healthy cows. I don’t know for sure, but I suspect Trump is onto Fauci. Why the fuck do governments choose losers or charlatans as advisers? Hold that thought??