Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

It will be very interesting to find out what is happening in Gibraltar which has virtually vaxxed everyone.

If the situation is not similar to that in Singapore, there is a strong suspicion that there are different levels of toxicity in the vaccines. Some countries got the shipment of toxic vaccines, like Mexico and Singapore, while other countries like Japan got more placebo. I can’t figure out the reasoning behind all this. The perpetrators are all psychopaths anyway.

Total placebo
10% toxicity
20% toxicity
30% toxicity

Varieties of the vaccines, according to Clif High.

Booster shots will be VERY toxic and fatal for those who managed to survive the Russian roulette.

1 Like

Really, the virus isn’t mutating.

You do live in a separate reality.

There over 10K recorded mutations

Perhaps a little light reading to enlighten yourself.

Something special on pandemic waves.

Waves in the covid virus:

The Delta SARS-CoV-2 variant first appeared in India in October 2020. This is the fastest-growing variant and is currently outpacing all other variants. This variant contains the “eek” mutation in the Spike protein, which helps the virus evade certain antibodies. As a result, the Delta variant has shown significantly increased transmission. This variant is responsible for the dramatic increase in COVID-19 cases in India over the past several months.

The world, science is wrong and you are right.

So says the government.

Yeah Ok! Try again! I live Hong Kong, so you tell me Mr know it all!

Says the Government! Yeah Ok! (Sarcasm) Look who’s jumped the shark! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is more inconvenient truths. I swear I wish I was making this up, but this is pretty weird.

1 Like

This is some type of Voodoo right here! All part of the propaganda machine to induce fear and control!

Pfizer sponsors everything.

Live: Dr. Fauci testifies before Senate committee on the COVID-19 response

The shills on the hill are spewing more BS about Vaccines and COVID. Who actually believes these liars? Oh wait if your name is Montecrusty maybe. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The point is this is all a show for making the case for Vaccine mandates and to keep using the COVID fear mongering as a control mechanism for the political class. “Mandates work and Vaccines save lives” is Fauci’s scripted lines as all of these fking criminals are being paid by Pfizer to keep the lies and narratives going and milk it for all its worth. Romney needs a punch in the face! Watch carefully as they are trying to push further on mandates Nation wide. Wait for it.

This is indeed creepy!

Weird parasites found in Pfizer vax

1 Like

I wonder if we are talking about the same thing, something they been warning us about earlier?

Yes and no. There are so many weird things (some are even alive) in the vaccines, that we really don’t know what they are for.

hydra: some genetically altered creepy creature
shagas: dangerous parasite from Brazil
graphene: behaves like living thing

among other things

1 Like

Makes one wonder what is the end game here? To give us a premature expiration date?

Now have you heard of this one?

“Why is the U.S. military working with vaccine companies to create micro-chips (that’s “hydrogels” or “nanotech”!) that will send a “fluorescent signal” (that’s Luciferase!) detectable by an app on your smartphone? When did DARPA get involved in public health policy exactly?”

The virus was developed to allow for the introduction and wide spread use of the vaccine.

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

This should be waking everyone up to what is coming next!