A Note About Modern Fascism

Come again?

So has any number of other diseases. What’s your point?

That is not what this thread is about. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you just ignorant?

Well - for this virus in particular we have a vaccine that is safe, effective, and free.

This thread is exactly about ideological positions related to COVID, vaccines, and mandates.

And I’m calling bullshit.

Here just in case you are too mentally inept to actually understand what a COVID thread topic is.

Oh yea let’s ask Colin Powell if it’s safer wait never mind

No its not and you simply didn’t read the content, thus reacting with emotional diatribes does little to actually further the conversation which is about “modern fascism!” which is the central topic not Vaccines. Try again, when you actually spend the time reading what was posted then put forth a cogent response, which you haven’t so far. Political science you fking moron! Learn to read!

Apparently you don’t understand the definition of fascism.

How do you know it’s safe? To be up front, I have been vaccinated. I have no idea if it’s safe or what might happen in the future because of it. I CHOSE to get the vax. I want to work again… and I know that you Libbies will make sure I will never work again if I’m not vaxxed. That is the only reason I CHOSE to get it.

Millions of people have been vaccinated. We are all fine. Have you had any issues? I didn’t think so.

Apparently you don’t other wise you wouldn’t be bringing up Vaccines as a focused response. BTW you just contradicted yourself! Nice job!

Not yet, but who knows???

Hundreds of thousands of us have natural immunity and we’re doing great

2 Likes

Lets bring up the numbers of people who have been vaccinated that ended up hospitalized, shall we? However lets puts this discussion in the proper thread if you are not willing to discuss what this thread topic is about.

Sure, as long as you bring up the numbers of those who have been hospitalized as a result of COVID and those who have died from COVID.

Crosswalk those numbers at scale to those who have had adverse reactions to the vaccines.

So you admit they don’t work… wtf is wrong with you? Slow?

What part of discussing this in the proper thread do you not understand? I will be glad to make you look silly on the merits of what you are proposing! However I will continue this discussion in the appropriate thread designation not this one as its obvious you can’t discuss what this threads topic is.

Apparently- they are working quite well. Unfortunately, the unvaccinated are continuing to spread this virus.

So are vaccinated ppl, you sound stupid

2 Likes