Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Updates ⛑

It’s strange how in the 5 months since the CV broke out, there have been no Islamic State attacks anywhere in the UK? With the BBC’s insane numbers being constantly broadcast on the news channel every minute day and night, the Islamists are probably saying one unto another 'We may as well wait a couple of months, because at that rate we’ll be able to take over the UK without a fight. lol

This is proof positive that anything coming from China is hot garbage! Now Canada is feeling the pain! Geez I wonder why? (sarcasm)

The Trudeau government has suspended shipments of N95s from a Montreal-based supplier after about eight million masks made in China failed to meet specifications.

So now he is saying not to wear a mask? Hmm very interesting. I wonder what recently changed that made him say this?

https://youtu.be/LScHAvufgfM

Interesting.

At the end he said, “health care providers and those who are ill”.

Isn’t that the purpose of the mask? Those who carry the virus and are infectious to others so one could argue they are “ill”.

I don’t know. (Sarcasm) This stuff is so convoluted of misinformation, conflict of interests that its hard to keep up what one persons says on one day only to change it the next! I might as well be eating canned dog food, at least I know what I am getting when I do.

1 Like

79526 dead - all on Trump

Never forget how he brought the United States of America to its knees in a single term.

Just wait until a Democrat comes into office! You will be wishing for the days when was Trump was president!

Good thing I only have to wait a few more months…and no. I won’t be missing Trump…but let’s talk about all of the deaths that Trump is responsible for and how he completely wrecked America in a single term in office.

Well sure go for it!

BTW, if I were you I would be more worried if about self preservation than playing g the usual blame game! Ammo up!

I thought we were opening the economy and going back to work? Why would I need ammo if President Trump is going to make everything right with the world again?

You said Biden is going to win in November so it doesn’t matter anymore!

I didn’t say that Biden was going to win in November. I said Trump was going to lose in November. Words matter here. Regardless, what does that have to do with your cringey “ammo up” comment? If Trump is going to save America from COVID-19 and send everyone back to work then everything will go back to normal, right? Or are you saying he won’t. Please be clear.

Lose in November? What’s the difference? If he fails to win a second term then it doesn’t matter. Why are you trying to conflate context here?

I’m simply speaking in accurate terms. The Democrats do not have a nominee yet. They have a presumptive nominee. Therefore we don’t know what Democrat will win in November but we do know that Trump will lose.

Anyhow, please stay on topic. This is about the thousands of deaths that Trump is responsible for and trying to decipher what you mean by your ammo up comment.

Well then you are free to take this discussion to the political thread. Just in case you forgot to read, this is a non political thread.

If this was Biden’s term right now, I believe we would be in more trouble. Sometimes, he has no clue where he is at times. JMO

I didn’t make it political. I provided death statistics that Trump is responsible for. Please do keep up.

You did by blaming Trump first! Take responsibility for your own words instead of trying to lie about it!

Post your crap here!

Trump is the President of the United States and is leading the public health response. Trump himself said, in 2013, that leadership is all about taking responsibility. So according to his own statement I am simply holding him responsible for his failures in leading the federal public health response - 79526 dead.

Like I said you are posting this in the wrong thread. For someone who claims to know everything you can’t quite figure that out yet.