Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

From jimstone.is

Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, Barret and Alito have been assigned full control over the circuit courts in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia. This is a new development that just happened today. This marks an EXTREME escalation in the election fraud issue, and as a bonus, today it was revealed that it was indeed Trump that seized the server and his team has it.

VERY IMPORTANT: Justice Roberts, who is not considered trustworthy, cannot get in the way of the election lawsuits after these re-assignments.

This is the development of the century. It means the election lawsuits WILL be put before righteous judges.

https://youtu.be/SLsq4-nxe-0

Here is how easy it is to hack a voting machine!

The Lost Cause rides on. The inability of our society to ever wipe off the stain of racist pigs is truly something, ain’t it?

Just remember who grows your food! Starving you stains on humanity couldn’t be any easier!

1 Like

CNN, Soros, Clinton and Dominion

From the horse’s mouth

jimstone.is

2 Likes

Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I’m wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

Georgia Governor Calls for a Complete Audit of Signatures

I’m wondering who’s going to jail.
Falsifying the signatures is a federal offense, I reckon.

The same procedure should be applied in California and a recount. It will prove majority of Californians voted for Trump.

1 Like

The Big Ugly is coming!

image image

Interesting.

I noted in your second link that Michael Voris wasn’t paying attention.

My time marks are approximate, but my notations are correct.

• At 0:23 Patrick Colbeck states that there were 8.1 million votes cast.

• At 0:28 Patrick Colbeck states that there are 7.8 million eligible voters.

• At 2:26 Michael Voris gets it all wrong in saying that “only 8.1 million people are eligible to vote in the state…and more than that…you have more votes than 8.1 million votes…”

How much is this dimwit’s salary?

I missed that detail. I will have to go back and see that again. I was only focused on Colbeck. The math that Colbeck states is obvious to me, so a audit, not a recount, especially of Wayne county is the big outlier in determining legal votes vs. illegal ones.

Voris’ brain fart could be related to how he asked the original question.

He asked (paraphrased), “How many eligible voters are there…and how many votes were cast?”

The answers by Colbeck came in the reverse order.

1 Like

Just like how Hillary Clinton went to prison? :rofl:

Screenshot_5

2 Likes

Rebel media snoops around Dominion Voting HQ in Toronto

https://youtu.be/0E3f5S5HNyA

Joo Biden and Killery Clinton will go to prison.