Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

Aww, thank you Dr. M. I read here everyday, just haven’t been posting a lot. Everything is well. Business is excellent. Thank God I live in Florida. The crap going on in other states is just mind blowing.

We have a lot of folks inundating the state, fleeing their restrictive states. “Okay for me, but not thee”, right? :wink:

Yes, I think you are in a miserable situation. Then again, I’m not sure these days who isn’t being watched. It is just a matter of subtlety.

1 Like

Screenshot_6

Screenshot_5

6 Likes

We are getting closer to this becoming a reality! Bring it on!

https://youtu.be/beq0pmqsNH4

Come the insurrection act, taking control of the mainstream stations and Big Tech headquarters is essential, because millions still believe them.

Or simply, shut them down.
You won’t be able to use gmail or google anything, but so what?

1 Like

It may in some way come to that, if January 6 proves to backfire. I like to think that behind the scenes Trumps people are negotiating and using leverage over people tied to China and have their hand in Dominion.

I don’t think that will happen but we are in uncharted waters with what is being revealed in regards to China. For this to play out first the executive order has to be implemented which means seizing the states voting machines among other things, and Martial Law would follow. The two are separate acts, with the latter being extremely aggressive. Knowing Trump I would suspect he would publicly give an ultimatum to the ones that are refusing to comply such as what Arizona is currently doing in regards to the auditing of voting machines.

Gordon Chang lays it out pretty clearly what needs to happen to address China’s act of war against the US. Shut all their embassies down except Washington’s and send their staff on the next plane to Beijing.

Check it out here:

1 Like

At any rate, the 2020 election was conducted with the same system, processes and rules as that of the 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 elections…

Trump has now raised 300 million dollars off the hopes and beliefs of his supporters that he’s going to pull a rabbit out of the hat and remain as the president for the next four years. But he can say and do anything, and that base support of his remains steadfast.

Cant believe y’all are having wet dreams about insurrection and martial law. I never thought we had so many anti Americans within our midst…

Donald Trump’s fat asssss goes home when Joe Biden is sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HafKOnVgXQI

Are you still in Asia?

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Soros is just another Rothschild agent.

That’s why you have Pelosi and CA and NY governors.

Screenshot_5

2 Likes

Together to gavel more information on him to give to your superiors disgusting even by your standards Steven :shushing_face:

All jokes aside merry Christmas mate

1 Like

Anyone with minimal critical thinking ability can see this election was complete fraudulence the checks and balances within the American government are refusing to ack on this information making them willing accomplices to the crime therefore I do not believe trump will manage to remain for 4 more years you guys need to completely remove most of your government so many traitors committing treason. I honestly hope you patriots win but I think you need to get rid of the republican party to do so and play the long haul game because you are screwed for the next four years I believe unless Trump pulls a tick out of his hat

Really? Why? The Republican party isn’t perfect by a long shot, but the Democrats are off the hook nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3BBi4pjkM

As a foreigner from the outside looking in they don’t seem to be bothered fighting their corner. Thier is clear election fraud the democrats despite being treasonous would still fight their own corner why do the republicans seem so meek?

I mean that’s just twilight zone. I’m going to ask you to explain how so many varying institutions, agencies, local, state and federal governments, district, federal and state supreme courts, state election boards, the Supreme Court and the electoral college can all be failures at critical thinking???:thinking:

It’s so much clearer that it is Trump who lacks critical thinking ability…

Please demonstrate that…?